Oh shit i got raided?

1. 7 years ago

today I got raided by jdak and zenith. wow what a small world.
    its great to see my beloved project get blown into a million pieces well I guess thats sad for me.
    and howd they find my coords? I can only suspect one person.

2. Who do you think did it?

3. The base was not griefed. Set home, Yes but that was to verify that you were a cheerleader. Now it is confirmed.

4. oh i think i just found my self a cheerleader, she is always right there when i need her.

5. i have no idea what is going on? whats this about a cheerleader?

6. Oh argon xD

7. Looks like you're put in the same situation I was, I would say "Karma's a bitch" which is true considering I got my base torn into pieces like you. But I'm trying to just let it go and move on and find a new base. When you do find your new base, be like me, only allow people you trust to tp to you while you're at your base.

Hoping everything goes well,

Masa.

8. #roasted by masa. yeah i honestly dont care

9. Never said I was "roasting" you, I was just giving advice and wishing you well.

10. Edited 7 years ago by JustADork

@_Gnome_Child_ today I got raided by jdak and zenith. wow what a small world.
    its great to see my beloved project get blown into a million pieces well I guess thats sad for me.
    and howd they find my coords? I can only suspect one person.

Karma's a bitch isn't it.

its great to see my beloved project get blown into a million pieces well I guess thats sad for me

It's not like you'll be getting any sort of sympathy. Why?

@_Gnome_Child_ of course bone is the only one in iron cowering behind the decent players.

Oooh, harsh!

@_Gnome_Child_ tsu you mud. jrod was the one that did the work and all you can do is sit on the forums and try to roast

Vicious!

@_Gnome_Child_ @BoneChi11er i take full blame for blowing up tusk tower.

How rude!

Don't be giving the sad puppy eyes after attacking others. Nobody is going to give a shit.

@_Gnome_Child_ #roasted by masa. yeah i honestly dont care

Kinda sounds like you care bud. Aw cri cri!

11. Edited 7 years ago by Pimple_300ping

@_Gnome_Child_ oh i think i just found my self a cheerleader, she is always right there when i need her.

Can we just calm down and listen to these five beautiful humans, kthx

12. @CodyJProductions

Can we just calm down and listen to these five beautiful humans, kthx

Mitch is bae, but I hate this song

13. Lol

14. Edited 7 years ago by Pimple_300ping

@Blackened_Dawn Mitch is bae, but I hate this song

Mitch IS bae, thank you for that, and that original song is shit which they made like, pretty good lol

Just stuck it in there because Gnome mentioned the lyrics ;)

15. Glad the citizens of the Lands of Sknup are happy content to stay out of all this

or Sign Up to reply!