FlashFoodXFattyspins90

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by brinleycutie

FlashFoodXFattyspins90: Chaper 1
    It was a beautiful night. As the rain poured and the thunder boomed, two lovers huddled together. “Man it’s really coming down tonight huh?” FlashFood quietly whispered. “Sure is, I’m glad I’m here with you” Fattyspins90 replied. Flash smiled as he pulled Fatty closer into his loving embrace. The warmth was intoxicating to Fatty as he nuzzled his blocky face into Flash’s chest. “I like the color of your bed” Fatty remarked. Flash chuckled at his joke. They are all red. Flash placed his hand on Fatty’s chin and slowly brought it up to meet his. There was a moment of silence as Fatty felt the whole world stop as he looked into those white (white-ish?) eyes. Then they began kissing furiously, creating a perfect rectangle. Unbeknownskt to our two lovers they have a guest, or should I say a viewer perhaps. Staring, silently from the window is Pimpcy. Pimpcy has been viewing the actions of our two lovers for some time now, and his patience has just about run dry. Countless letters, gifts, and confessions of admiration had been sent to Flash, With no response. But Pimpcy could now see, there was another. His anger was reaching a boil as he tightly gripped his diamond sword. "This had to be stopped” Pimply thought, "Flash is mine".

2. Edited 8 years ago by _Gnome_Child_

pt 2. But then there was a knock at the door "hello?" flash ran up to the door and tried to barricade it because he knew who it was. but he was too late _Gnome_Child_ barged in with his 400fps smashing all the pottery and yelling "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?!" but flash in a desperate attempt to save his women ran at _Gnome_Child_ shouting "Goddam jehovahs witness" and swung his katana from his anime collection on the wall "ive studied the blade. Learnt its secrets. now you will be my-" flash had spent too much time talking and was now lying on the ground in pain. the last words he ever heard were. "sad bro. you need 2v1 to beat me? 1v1 me both of you."

3. Lame :P

4. i loved it brinleycutie i cant wait for chapter 2

5. thx bb

6. Pt 3: Little did Gnomeo know Pimpcy threw a shield in front of flash before anything could lay a hand on Flash Senpai. It was Pimpcy's hylian shield design, and it's once shimmering glow was now fucked up. So was Flash's window they jumped through in time. (lmao) "Zelda fans always stick together! " Pimpcy shouteted and stood in front of the cople. After the desperate breakthrough surprise wore off ..Pimpcy now found herself covered in glass and blood everywhere. Fuck I shouldn't have done this.. Flash's blank eyes of white widened and looked up at the weird ass shemale ( was it a boy or a girl? ) "You shoudln't have done that." Flash's lips whispered to Pimpcy as it looked down at flash and they both started laughing
    "Damn I've met with a terrible fate!" Pimpcy said as she dropped to the floor face first from blood loss.

7. _Gnome_Child_ sighed under his breath. "bloody weebs"

8. zeleebs*

9. Same difference

10. Edited 8 years ago by brinleycutie

You have tainted my story line gnome, I hope you are ashamed.

11. dont worry I have reviving powers from the moon because my character is very special and op
    do not steal

12. Awkward fanfictions ^

13. @Cileklim Awkward fanfictions ^

id ship it

14. i like the first one best

15. I agree, part two is non-cannon

16. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

-image-
    too bad thts all u'll have
    fatties always lose to flower crowns
    (im crying this is too funny I cant be serious rn holy shit )

17. i feel like a loser idk how to put picture

18. how can he deny this face though
    -image-

19. As the mother and lord of the selfie thread I disapprove because there's no cat hat

20. Deleted 8 years ago by brinleycutie
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!