Tayboogie's Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago

In Game Name: Tayboogie
    Reason for my ban: association with a ?cheater???
    Why I should be unbanned: I've grinded so much on this server, and I invited a friend to come play with me and we were mining and all of a sudden the mods killed us and sent us to jail and people were saying "noobs" "cheaters" I don't get why I was banned. For association with a ?cheater?? That was my first time playing with him and it was for 10 minutes. I shouldn't be banned for this, I did nothing wrong I just want a peaceful minecraft time.

2. I watched him for around 5 minutes before you teleported to him where he was mining (in that time i had already gathered enough evidence of him xraying) and i then saw you dig to diamonds that he was xraying.

One of two things happened here. Either you willingly mined diamonds that he was instructing you to as i saw, and was subsequently banned for helping an xrayer by association, or option two (which you sort of admitted to in game)

"[22:31:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Tayboogie> literally hes screen sharing with me"
    He was xraying while screen sharing, and you chose to let him do it and mine a vein for him.

In either of these situations, you're just as guilty as he is.

Sad to see you go, but the ban will stand. Appeal denied.

or Sign Up to reply!