__Fred___'s Staff Application

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by GooseOnAMoose

In Game Name:__Fred___

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Time zone in Quebec City, QC (GMT-5)

Strengths: Programming, Building with models, and i consider myself good with decorating
    i have a degree in programming. i mainly work with, java, php, c#, and js. I currently work for a programing firm.

Weaknesses: handling sensitive subjects, and talking in general (lol).
    Also, since my main language is french (i'm from Quebec Canada) and i'm not a perfectly bilingual, i sometimes phrase things weirdly.

Why you are Applying: well i just proposed a new idea and got answered that time was needed and other things were more important (which i totally understand). i'v also seen this being said elsewhere. So for this, i am offering theses hands and my willpower. I'd like to help with coding of new features if there are any in stand-by or with the building of whatever in game. As for in-game and forum moderation, i sure think i could do well too, but i doubt i could formulate such good answers as i have seen in ban appeals or make cute Announcements.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 13438773
    I have a full time day job, so i'm not (rarely) on during the week days, but i often log on during the evening. But except for that, i am fairly active.

Custom Note (optional): Hoping to volenteer! :P

2. Thanks for the application

or Sign Up to reply!