Cheating is a crime

1. 7 years ago

Hello Team,

Me and my Friends(Cartias,Hibi12) were looking for an oldscool pve/pvp server . After long search we found this server. The Team is friendly . Everything was nice. And we build a really good hidden base then came a player who obviously used x ray/or bug to find the base.I tried to get in contact you ingame but know i have to do it on the official way.That i writing this post, shows that this case is important for us and we are still convinced that this is an good minecraft server which stands behind his Rules . Hibi12 my cousin could also agree about MizoreShirayukis Use of X-ray/Bug because when he logged in MizoreShirayuki jumped instantly on him . The thing was he pushed shift so normally he couldnt saw him but he could locate instantly the position. Pls let MizoreShirayuki know that bug using/ X-ray is forbidden. Killing someone is okay it is PVP and you can accept your death . But when you knew that he was cheating , thats pity. Were still up to stay on the server .We would welcome that MizoreShirayuki got reset by minimum 2 days.

We awaiting your answer soon

LIIIO, Cartias, Hibi12

2. I'm sorry, but you need some proof before anyone can ban someone for any period of time. A recording of an event should suffice.
    I apologise for anything lost in the past; but unfortunately nothing can be done about that now.

3. Edited 7 years ago by LIIIO

We were not online when he found the base . Its under the top of the highest hill in the area all ower the ground was snow and just one hole made by him into our base :D random or not.

4. What about anti/xray plugings which are common fg. Log Block or Xray Informer ? You can prove it very fast

5. @LIIIO I'll start off by saying this report is completely ass-backwards. Just because you got attacked when you logged In does not mean the person attack has X-ray. That's not what X-ray does. I assume the "base" you're talking about was the hole dug down into the top of a mountain less than 700 blocks outside of spawn. Someone else found your base, me and Mizore went to investigate, and someone named Jezza_YT showed up. Me, Mizore, and Fluxated then made a trap to trap and kill jezza upon login as he pvp logged us. So you see, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's no cheating going on here.

6. The fact that he was still there waiting for jezza to log back In was why he attacked you so quickly. He was sitting there, waiting, expecting someone to log in.

7. I was talking about finding the base without my presence. But okay its pity. You cant help us

8. It was less than 1000 blocks outside of spawn. And he didn't find your base, someone else did, and posted the cords in chat. We went, found it, and trapped it. All there is too it.

9. Okay Thank you.
    They will get what they derserve for that kind of deaths my friends had :)
    Have a nice evening.

LIIIO

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. -Albert Einstein-

10. http://imgur.com/a/dBJft

Here ya go. Proof, of Mizore "Xraying" and Proof of you two " crouching ". Next time, don't start insulting me in-game when I say I have proof that nobody did anything wrong. Quit being so salty, your kidneys can't handle it.

11. Cheating (in Minecraft) isn't a crime. Crimes are actions that incur the wrath of the legal system. Cheating is against the rules on some servers, CraftyMynes being one of them. The very title of this thread shows your lack of intelligence, and quoting Einstein won't remedy that.

12. Jesus Christ soviet you can tell the kid doesn't speak english so stop banging on him for what "Crime" means and how hes "Not as intellectual as you" I'm surprised the kid actually had the courage to speak up about what he believed to be against the rules but only to be insulted by a bunch of 24 year old men throwing insults at him based off of his intelligence.

13. soviet quit the forums

14. @Fluxated

15. Meanwhile, BoneChi11er sips on some coffee...

16. As Pimpcy sits beside with animal crackers

17. and oreos

18. Fluxated

21 Apr 2016 Suspended

LMFAO my wife MizoreShirayuki is famous!! you go get 'em tiger. p.s. get rekt lil sooky bubba

19. @_Gnome_Child_

This kid seems more than eloquent in the English language, and even if English isn't his first language. Neither is mine and I still understand the definition of basic words like "crime."

20. @Flowerly Is this about me leaking those coords? You're dealing with a team of teenage trolls thirsting to ruin the server for everyone but themselves. Break ties with them, and you'll have much more fun on the server.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!