shepherda's Staff Application (update)

1. 3 years ago

shepherda's Staff Application

In Game Name: shepherda

Time Zone: EST/Southern US

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have played on CraftyMynes for a little less than a year now, and I still love to play on the server and make new friends. I think what makes this server so enjoyable for me is the family-friendly atmosphere. So much of the world is negative nowadays, so it's nice that we can have a place to play online that at least has a filter. The few things about the server that kind of dull my experience on there is that most of my friends left, sometimes the players can be a bit mean to each other, and I think I am on my 15th base now, because I keep getting raided. Other than those few things, this server is amazing!

Strengths: I am pretty mature now, and know how to handle trolls, and misbehaving players. I still work at Arby's, and got another job in customer service at a movie theater, so I definitely know customer service and social skills. I am a lot less quick to anger, and like to look at all sides of the situation before coming to a conclusion. I am understanding, apologetic, and forgiving. I am also a great listener. If anyone ever needs anything, Minecraft related or not, I will always be here to help them.

Weaknesses: I still have a tendency to talk back to people, but definitely not as much as before. Next year will be my senior year in high school, so I might be studying a lot more and looking for colleges. I ask too many questions sometimes and I guess that leads to annoying some people, but that is not my intention. I also over apologize which I do not mean to do.

Why are you applying: I am applying because I would love to give back to the community who has helped me so much. I don't want anything in return for helping others, it's just in my nature and in my blood. I look up to a lot of the staff on here, and I would love to help them out and hopefully inspire someone else.

Time Played on CraftyMynes: 14,286,686

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it?: To be quite honest, I would change my outlook on negative situations. Instead of seeing all the bad and "testing" my friends and stuff like that I would try to find the positive. Like hey, at least I have friends. I would change this because I am letting my past control my future if I don't. I want to be in charge of my own future, and I want to finally be able to see the good in everything. I would change this by thinking about what to say before I say it, or what to do before I do it. It won't be easy, but nothing worth having ever is.

Any Additional Information or notes: Thank you guys for always being there for me. And thank you for taking time to consider my application. I love y’all and this server so much! <3

or Sign Up to reply!