Bambbin's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: Bambbin
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

I have been playing since very late 2018. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the server and the different people I get to be around while playing here. I’ve met some great people and there is definitely a reason why I play every single day. My strengths consist of but are not limited to communicating things through the use of chat which sometimes is hard to do, helping others, and generally being open to helping others. One of my major weaknesses is that I sometimes take things too seriously, but I have been working on that for quite a while.

I am applying because I want to be able to help those on the server further and want to enable more players to have as good of an experience on this server as I did when I first joined, which led me to make playing on this server one of the things that I truly look forward to in my day.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 50,886,527

I would definitely like to change how I let some things get to me as I take them too seriously. An example would be players intentionally spelling my in-game-name incorrectly to get on my nerves. I would change how this affects me because I don’t enjoy how flustered I may let myself become. I have been working to change this by recognizing that most of the things that annoy me to this extent are simply jokes and nothing more and it helps if I just go with the joke and laugh with them.

After quarantine, life may become a bit busy at times. Regardless of this, I will likely still make time for CraftyMynes as I usually do.

or Sign Up to reply!