1. 7 years ago

Still working on it but I thought I would share, thinking we are gonna put stepped roofs on the towers.. not sure if they will be quartz or purple yet. Still pushing the walls back but you can already see the sky sometimes.

-image-

2. from above -image-

3. Spoiler alert: It looks really good

4. very nice. so what goes thru the glass pipe?

5. This looks beautiful Zabolca!

6. Holy shit this is fantastic.

7. @jdakandeek Its an iron farm, the glass pipe transports the villagers I cure from the grinder across the base. I'm reluctant to remove it until I know i wont have to replace a villager.

8. Thanks everyone.

Its one big afk spot, with the iron farm in the middle, auto sugarcane under it, and auto pumpkin farms in one of the towers. I may move my tiny cactus farm into it as well.

9. KrumEater did the front steps and the mural... and most of the digging as i actually hate digging.

10. Wow, how long did that take to dig out?!

11. @The_Green_Gamer not as long as you would think with the beacon helping

12. -image-

It took this long. ooo and Mending helps too

13. Nice job - I am building under the deep ocean this time and I know how tedious it is to mine out a space - and to deal with all the lava pools. Do you have any tips there? I have been filling with sand or gravel. I picked a spot with a natural chasm to help but it is still slow progress. Only done 60k blocks.
    I should probably make more effort to get a beacon sorted out.

14. Stone fencing helps with lava when you are under it. You can aim around them, but if you are above it gravel and sand is the way to go if you have the resources. A beacon with help ALLOT!

15. if you can make fire resist potions you can actually swim in lava, ive found that swimming in it and filling it up with cobble from inside is a bit quicker than trying to maneuver around larger pools with sand and gravel, and a beacon with haste II is an absolute necessity for clearing large underground areas.

16. Beautiful! The purple glass is a very nice touch, one of my favorite blocks.

17. A beacon does not help a lot...it helps a lot, a lot. That was good advice KrumEater. Set myself up with a 4 layer beacon, Haste II, S1E5U3 diamond pick - and it motors. The documentation says 20% faster for Haste I, 40% faster for Haste II but in reality Haste II is way more effective.
    Best tip I have ever had I think. Thanks.

18. A beacon does not help a lot...it helps a lot, a lot. That was good advice KrumEater. Set myself up with a 4 layer beacon, Haste II, S1E5U3 diamond pick - and it motors. The documentation says 20% faster for Haste I, 40% faster for Haste II but in reality Haste II is way more effective.
    Best tip I have ever had I think. Thanks.

19. the only drawback is that even a diamond unbreaking 3 pick will be nearly broken after like 10 minutes of digging lol, its a 2 man job clearing out large underground spaces. my buddy icebaal dug out a ravine while I stuck by our zombie spawner mending one of 2 picks we swapped out. by the time I had one fully repaired, the other one would be nearly broken, i almost couldnt repair them fast enough.

20. @Kinkybobo the only drawback is that even a diamond unbreaking 3 pick will be nearly broken after like 10 minutes of digging lol, its a 2 man job clearing out large underground spaces. my buddy icebaal dug out a ravine while I stuck by our zombie spawner mending one of 2 picks we swapped out. by the time I had one fully repaired, the other one would be nearly broken, i almost couldnt repair them fast enough.

yes, I think we have 5 now that we swap... I lost count as I get to be the one repairing them lol

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!