1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Zabolca

I couldn't find a rabbit farm on YouTube that would work for what I had, if there is one out there like this I didn't see it. The water pushes them on the slabs and the slab behind keeps them from coming back out. I found out the hard way that they are only half a block tall but the trap doors keep them in and allows you to harvest quite well with a looting 3 sword. It fills up with 40 or 50 rabbits quite fast.

3. Got a little bit more work done on the pit, got an auto tree farm up, starting a barn, and trying to get away form torches.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

4. Amazing! Respect!
    How many people involved in this build?

5. almost 2 people

6. an end crystal at the entrance wouldnt be too bad

7. I had never thought of using them as a decoration before, I will have to think about that one.

8. me?

9. @TheForgotten20 an end crystal at the entrance wouldnt be too bad

Ya sorry, I never thought of using end crystals before.

10. its a bad idea, if anything touches the damn things you get craters. I blew up my library on accident once cause I thought it made a cool centerpiece lol

11. @Kinkybobo its a bad idea, if anything touches the damn things you get craters. I blew up my library on accident once cause I thought it made a cool centerpiece lol

um, wow... I'm sorry for your loss Kinky, I dont need a crater right now but I will keep that in mind.

12. @Zabolca I didn't lose anything luckily lol, just a couple bookshelves, and thankfully enchanting tables are stronger than obsidian. Was way before I constructed the tower lol. Took out the wall and most of the floor and ceiling. almost died too. Damn thing knocked me down to half a heart for trying to move it over 1 block XD

13. your mean i to push a piston with it
    and also the risk is worth the beauty if it
    just put it at a place where you never touch, e,g, the side of a ptahway

14. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

btw, did some research, endercrystals only blow stuff up horizontal or above it, it doesn't destroy anything under it so it wont create a large crater. You can use it to "guard" your entrance or at least the position of a guard would stand when guarding a house(cuz imo it looks good that way). give it some distance so it wont blow ur house up. Other wise its a very good decoration piece that if used correctly can be quite safe.

e.g.:::::::::::::::rip
    :::::::::::::rip rip rip
    :::::::rip rip rip rip rip
    rip rip rip end-cry rip rip
    safe_safe_safe_safe_safe

as you can see, the end crystal doesn't destroy blocks under it.(the rip stands for is destroyed and the safe is not destroyed, destruction radius not to scale or dimentions of blocks) the : is for filling in space cuz the crafty program auto moves it to the left even with space

and honestly idk how big of a deal (half a heart) or dying is to you guys, I have 350 deaths so I don't really care.

honestly, this is by-FAR FAR FAR FAR FAr Far farfarfar my favourite base

15. couldnt you just put glass or fence posts around it to avoid touching?

16. no, wiring string around is better, it is basically invisible and if the endercry is touched, it would break the string instead. also not as ugly as glass

17. I will have to think about that, I admit they are very pretty. But... right now I am side tracked on putting in a sewer system in under the keep.

-image-

I plan on adding more decoration and finding a way to safely remove the torches, for now I have just worked on expanding it. But what do you think, keep the lava or get rid of it?

18. Love the sewer system idea, looks great. As for lighting, i do like the lava. I would either incorporate it throughout the sewer or perhaps use magma blocks to maintain the theme for adequate lighting.

19. for the sewers use a line of redstone dust for lighting, it gives a sewer feel to it and imo its one of the rarer ways of lighting to make your base even moar unique

20. end rods can be set up to look kinda like pipes.
    you could give it a try!

21. Wow! Your base looks amazing!

or Sign Up to reply!