Post a Reply

voting not working

1. 3 years ago

i have voted for you earlier today, after seeing your message.
    i wanted to see if it worked, which it did for 3/4 sites, the other which said you already voted
    try again tomorrow. to see if it works, it should ^^

2. @CraftyMyner I have another Issue, yesterday I DID vote on all four sites but upon logging in I did not get any magic meat nor any notifications that I have voted, I tried logging in later multiple times later that day but still nothing. Now when I voted today and logged in, I got the magic meat and notification that I voted, but my 20 day streak has went down the drain. Is there anything you could do about this?

3. @EnderConstructor @CraftyMyner I have another Issue, yesterday I DID vote on all four sites but upon logging in I did not get any magic meat nor any notifications that I have voted, I tried logging in later multiple times later that day but still nothing. Now when I voted today and logged in, I got the magic meat and notification that I voted, but my 20 day streak has went down the drain. Is there anything you could do about this?

Sometimes the sites are hit and miss, I think I was working on the panel at the time that you voted, its best to vote when you are online and can confirm they worked right away. I have restored your streak.