1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Dannysharks

So xD I was working on my home, a stupid dome, and I got bored of it xD (Ignore all the cobble, its scaffolding)

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

I am now on a new project, a grand one if that xD To anyone who has ever player Bioshock all i have to say is:
    Welcome to Rapture
    If not, its a underwater city xD its not even half way close to even having the first building done, but i felt like showing off. And yes, its ambitious as fuck xD

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

ill post more as more is done xD the building is the first, so all the lightings pretty fucked and a lot more work needs to be done. The lanterns and cobble lines are outlines of where buildings are going xD

2. Never played Bioshock but daaaamn son
    fuckin gg

3. -image-

4. I thought that place looked familuar! GJ!

5. ive played all the bioshocks and this is going to be a real challenge for you lmao.

6. Thanks ^~^ and yeah I know xD the first building is more of trying to see how well I can create buildings in the right style, more of the ones I.build will follow more closely with the game itself and it's locations

7. So cool! let me know if i can help

8. Building underwater is a bitch, but it is always worth it in the end, good luck Danny!

9. Man, that is amazing, any chance of an Update ? I love BioShock xD

10. Not gonna lie xD ima slow builder, especially having to get all my resources, it takes time xD and working on it alone with this scale xD when i have a bit more done, ill post more pictures here. And same xD Bioshock is awesome

11. 7 years ago

ive done a bit recently, so here xD update! Ima post here as Rapture slowly develops. Itll be both a show off and motivation thing xD anyways, here
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

12. needs more broken statues and red carpets

13. The base looks awesome!
    Btw bioshock is an awesome game

14. Looking good, yeah it would be a massive task, specialy working under water Keep up the fine work !!

15. Edited 7 years ago by Dannysharks

Update number 3:
    Anyone wanna donate netherbrick? I need sooo fucking much xD Also, started a bit of water clearing, forgot how much i hated it... que getting beedobi to do it for me xD Anyways, been building one of the next buildings, which will be the first one, from the first scene from bioshock. Without further adue, here you go (you can imagine the theatrical flare yourself)
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

16. WOW thats a lot of brick

17. WOW that is huge!! I look forward to seeing the finished product. Now back to my nether mining, Theres a guy paying me for nether bricks...... Mine, mine , mine the nether rack put into the smelter, mine mine mine the nether rack put into the smelter........... :)

18. Wait... you can smelt netherrack into bricks...? Fml

19. @Kinkybobo Wait... you can smelt netherrack into bricks...? Fml

Yes lol well you smelt it into nether bricks(item not block) than craft those items into the actual brick, its a lengthy proccess for a newbie as myself, but for those with eff V picks and auto smelters its a breeze.

20. Also if you need any netherrack give me a pick and a portal(because im a noob and have nothing) and I'll mine it for you free :)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!