SmoothAndFruity's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by TeardownClips

Title of the thread: SmoothAndFruity's Staff Application

In Game Name: SmoothAndFruity

Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello! My name is SmoothAndFruity but most people call me Smooth (or Fruity), I started playing here in early October of this year when me and my sibling RaggleTaggle were trying to find a vanilla survival server that didn't have any restrictions (besides hacking) or server-run economy and we found this server and we have been playing nonstop since, the mix of pure vanilla and teleport/sethome commands are a perfect balance. The biggest thing I love about the server is the community and sense of family that we all share. Every time I log on I am greeted by welcome backs and hellos and it's very comforting knowing there are a handful of friendly people ready to hangout with you/everyone. There's nothing much I dislike about the server but there is something that I dislike and also love at the same time, which is the map size, the map is the perfect size where I can feel safe that nobody is gonna find my house but there is also a good chance that it will be found which adds an exciting twist into the game, and it also works vice-versa when I'm searching for bases myself which keeps the game exciting. My biggest weakness is my shyness when meeting new people, but talking and meeting to people in Minecraft/online is way less stressful than in real life. One of my strengths is being highly knowledgeable in Minecraft related stuff from basic stuff up to command blocks and everything in between, therefore I can very easily help anyone with Minecraft related questions.

Why you are applying: I've never been this attached to a Minecraft server before and it would be amazing to get more involved, for the past month or so I've been kind of acting as an unofficial helper and I would love to make it official, I love helping players with Minecraft and server related problems that I know the answer too, and when I don't know the answer I try to problem solve with them to try to figure out a solution.

Time Played on CraftyMynes: 12,478834

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it:
    The one thing I would change about myself is my procrastination, If it's school, work, or everything else in my life I always procrastinate and try to just sit on my butt as long as possible, what I would do to change this would probably be to first recognize that I am procrastinating and then do something about it, such as creating a To-Do list that just had a few of the most important task I have to do that day, but also include a breaks in between every few tasks

Any additional information or notes: Ever since I joined CraftyMynes in early October i've been hooked, CraftyMynes has reignited my urge to play Minecraft again and I've been playing almost non-stop ever since then, I've literally played on the server in the last two months more than I have some of my other games I play that I've had for almost a year.

or Sign Up to reply!