The Prince of Gas is taking art requests.

1. 8 years ago

I guess I should probably open up to the community about drawings I make. If you want to get your character from minecraft or something else of yours drawn hit me up on Steam or post here. steamcommunity.com/id/copperman

Beedobi and Pimpcy, this isn't to compete with you or anything! Don't take that idea from this.

Note that I won't draw anything that involves happy sunshine, flowers, or stuff like that.

2. xD as if pimpcy has any competition from us
    her art is boss af
    but I'd love it if you drew my skin or tried too :D its just a female link tbh

3. Draw a shark :D

4. I think I might wanna do this too, have people request art from me! (As you said, no competition.)

5. Mind drawing a panda? :D

6. Comparing the various amount of art styles around in general is no competition at all Some may be detailed, simple, Some may be linked to realism, Cartoon, etc what you can do with your style makes it look good. During years I have constantly improved and upgraded my drawing techniques but it never really has changed styles in art it's something you can call yourself that's what's amazing about it I'm always able to tell which artist drew what just by how they do things It's unique be proud of it! I draw dark things, I draw cute things, I draw all kinds of things I could care less if people enjoy it or don't In the end I can express myself with what I'm capable of and I'm satisfied. I love and appreciate everyone who enjoys my art tho it's a true life highlight. ( Tbh I despised art class for making me draw specific things and styles that were NOT mine I never enjoyed it unless I could do what I wanted and freestyle with however i feel )

7. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

@Pimpcy ( Tbh I despised art class for making me draw specific things and styles that were NOT mine I never enjoyed it unless I could do what I wanted and freestyle with however i feel )

Exactly why I don't take them. I like drawing goulish monsters.

8. -image-
    for abby! :D

9. -image-
    masaru's skin

10. i want you to draw Skolas, kell of kells

11. @argonFiles that's very sweet looking, thank you!

12. -image-
    Just an idea of what to expect in terms of art style

13. Draw my skin

14. Love the panda!

15. Edited 8 years ago by Mayorga

Draw my skin ? Lol ?

16. @Dannysharks Draw a shark :D

Draw a Guardian demolishing a shark with danny crying in the background :) ohh and then you could put cody in the very back laughing maniacally Muwahahaha !!

17. R00d xD

or Sign Up to reply!