Misunderstanding Ban

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: Matydo

Reason for your ban: Xray + Chest EPS

Why should you be unbanned: I do not have hacks, neither I have used them a single time. I got ban probably because I always logoff with all of the diamonds/emeralds/gold and iron in my inventory - to keep the most valuable items on me during my time off - I believe this is what it makes look like I use cheats. Please unban asap as I would like to finish building my base today, thank you<3

2. Greetings, Matydo o/

I am the mod who banned you this previous day.

I would believe your claim to not have been using any sort of cheats, but I have been accompanying your journey since back then when you mined straight to a few diamond ores.
    After noticing your pattern on mining different ancient debris, digging straight to buried treasure chests and, most importantly, the fact that you noticed a skeleton spawner below ~40 blocks from surface where you sat home right before mining straight to it was what gave you away for using Xray.

Cheating gives you an advantage over other players who play the game as intended to be played and for these reasons mentioned above, I regret to inform you that this ban appeal has been denied.

Best of luck elsewhere,

~Don

or Sign Up to reply!