Edited 3 years ago by DonCake

Greetings, Combokirk,

I am the mod who banned you for breaking server rules.

Let me quote these rules to put into context:

"Practice good chat etiquette
Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat."

"No inappropriate Names/Skins
This includes your name, item name, name tags, nude skins, body part skins, subjective skins, etc. If asked by staff to change something you have/use because of this, please do so!"

To clarify, named items also follow chat principles.

The next day after the conversation, I saw you placing two more items with religious references in different chests at spawn again and on a few locations you roamed. I warned you once again not to do so and to change the items names and you did not follow the request. You were warned a few times, and even told specifically that it's against the server's rules, so I expected you to have a grasp on how the rules worked at this point.

I understand you have your own religious viewpoints. But take into consideration other people have their own ideals as well. We enforce these rules to prevent disputes and debates from happening in the server among players, so, for future reference, please refrain from mentioning religious topics and naming items of similar nature.

With that said, for ignoring staff requests after repeated warnings, and since this is your first offense, you will be pardoned in 3 days from this reply.

I expect you to change your remaining items names when you return.

~Don