1. 7 years ago

First of all, this channel is not used enough. Show us your bases. Second of all, I would like some suggestions on a project I plan on working on. I am technically homeless and want to make a sky fort to remedy that situation. The thing is though I haven't been good with larger builds before. The largest thing I have built was my arena. I would love to here what yall's suggestions are and how to make things detailed. I want to make this fort look like it came from a cross between the Nether and End if that helps-image-
    Would love to hear what yall have to say.

And one more thing, is this possible in Survival?
    -image-

2. You can do anything you set your mind to

3. @BoneChi11er , yes it is possible to have that rainbow spectrum of beacons set up in survival, but it will take a very long time to make. youd have to farm 3 wither skeleton heads then summon and defeat the wither for EACH individual beacon, and if im counting the beacons in this screenshot correctly there are 23 beacons, so thats 23 wither boss kills for each nether star and a total of 69 wither heads... a lofty goal by yourself, if you have help farming the heads though, maybe a group of 3 or 4, it would take around a week, and id say maybe 2-3 weeks by yourself

4. Is that supppsed to be 'Rainbow Road' from Mario Kart?

5. Lol, no. Just something I whipped up in my creative world out of boredom. So any tips for a sky fort?

6. Dont do beacons

7. @Captain_Mitchell Dont do beacons

don't do beacons in general or just not on a sky fort?

8. Mumbo is building a pretty awesome sky build

9. Dont do beacons on a sky fort.

10. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't beacons up high be harder to spot than beacons on the ground, especially if the very bottom of the base was higher than the point where it would be visible from the ground?

11. @Dice_Boken Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't beacons up high be harder to spot than beacons on the ground, especially if the very bottom of the base was higher than the point where it would be visible from the ground?

i was wondering the same thing

12. Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

I used a beacon near the world ceiling once, and the beam only went up to the the ceiling, so it was a little underwhelming... that was 1.8 though.

13. @Eberk91 Mumbo is building a pretty awesome sky build

Is that another player on here?

14. Mumbo is on YouTube Bone

15. Im assuming that he's talking about a youtuber called "mumbo jumbo" and he plays on one of the big you tube servers whose name starts with an "h"

or Sign Up to reply!