Highest Order of the Raven

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@thegoldsmith Raven as a fellow faction of the air the Sky Kin Would like to extend our hand in peace in the hopes that good fair trade may be established.
    may the night disguise your feathers and your wings never fail you.

You forgot to add the caw

3. i am not a member of their faction so i did not think it nessessary

4. @thegoldsmith Raven as a fellow faction of the air the Sky Kin Would like to extend our hand in peace in the hopes that good fair trade may be established.
    may the night disguise your feathers and your wings never fail you.

Even if there is to be nothing from it, I shall at least offer the beak of discussion.

Caw.

5. Another faction.

*Eats popcorn waiting for a salty argument as seen between factions such as Team EYE and Harvester

6. @_Confederacy_ Another faction.

*Eats popcorn waiting for a salty argument as seen between factions such as Team EYE and Harvester

Why would we have a salty argument?
    For that to happen such people would need to get our nest coords, If they don't have them, Such an argument cannot ensue because they will have nothing to get us with.

Caw!

7. L5_

16 May 2016 Suspended

Wow this is a long post...

8. @L5_ Wow this is a long post...

For birds such as ourselves we enjoy long posts, Even we relax with a good book about shiny things every once in a while.

-image-

^The raven gathering.
    Caw! Caw!

9. Edited 7 years ago by TheDunmerRaven

On behalf of all Ravens, Lets have a moment of silence for our fallen friend..
    He/She may have been our mortal enemy in life, But in death may he/she find piece.

-image-

In other news the temple is going well, We're taking flight.

Caw, Caw!

10. How about a narwhal faction xD I may or may not be serious

11. er I know that your one of my allies and all but it's peace not piece

12. @thegoldsmith er I know that your one of my allies and all but it's peace not piece

The spelling is purposeful xD

13. oh okay sorry about that

14. @thegoldsmith oh okay sorry about that

Not a problem! Caw!

15. @TheDunmerRaven The spelling is purposeful xD

what does it mean? :P

16. @Mabzino what does it mean? :P

What does any word mean :P

17. @TheDunmerRaven @thegoldsmith er I know that your one of my allies and all but it's peace not piece

The spelling is purposeful xD

18. Mabz...its a pun, that is all

19. @Dannysharks Mabz...its a pun, that is all

wuts the pun

20. Who knows? He literally only says science stuff, puns and some small snippets of general conversation

21. Spider falls of a tower. In real life you aren't getting out of that whole, therefore the pun is on the state of the spider post-fall and the social expectations of the phrase "rest in peace".

Caw.

or Sign Up to reply!