Horses For Sale.

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

sure if you want to but people would not be going to the stables to get the horses in case someone just wants to steal them but we can use it to test them ourselves.

3. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

ok sure! ill still construct is and i can do redstone timing etc. also, i can diliver the horses when your not on and if i se anyone ill kill em

4. cool thanks

5. We now have some Horses bred and shall be selling soon anyone who can come up with name for the shop please post here as the gold stallion ranch does not quite fit as most of the horses are brown black or bones

6. double-B Ranch
    (BigBrown Ranch, for the horses and the house

7. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

I now have three horses for sale
    here are some pictures

-image-
    Colour: Black and white
    Price: 15 diamonds or N.B.O

-image-
    Colour: Bay
    Price: 15 diamonds or N.B.O

-image-
    Colour: Pink
    Price: 10 diamonds or N.B.O
    (side note: this horse is a bit on the small side and may need short breaks during long rides. Also has a weird obsession with carrots.

8. If you believe the price is too high please tell me as i am at current time the only horse trading in cryaftymynes and have no price to judge from

9. Ok finally got a saddle on him when he broke into the carrot store
    -image-
    I am giving him wheat to deal with indigestion

10. lmao will he ride anywhere for you?

11. no I dont think he likes me very much probably because i took him away from the carrot store

12. if you need me to diliver it to a specific coords (it can be lets say 5k off your base for security) this will cost alot more depending on distance. as tweakerzoid said, i wont give the coords out as it ruins buisness. horse quality coming soon! currently its just random stats.

13. @TheForgotten20 if you need me to diliver it to a specific coords (it can be lets say 5k off your base for security) this will cost alot more depending on distance. as tweakerzoid said, i wont give the coords out as it ruins buisness. horse quality coming soon! currently its just random stats.

but slowly increasing random stats

14. I think the price for the pink horse is too high because you can find a pig i mean pink horse almost anywhere. I think the price should be around half the price, because those horses don't have very much health and they smell weird.

15. Goldsmith I have four saddles and nametags for you :D

16. @OpticImpulse I think the price for the pink horse is too high because you can find a pig i mean pink horse almost anywhere. I think the price should be around half the price, because those horses don't have very much health and they smell weird.

maybe but we have to get money back out of him the amount of carrots he eats is expensive

@showjockette777 Goldsmith I have four saddles and nametags for you :D

thanks

17. gold how are you gonna deliver horses, land doesnt stretch forever, i mean can you leash+boat them?

18. yep

19. whew! that makes it so much easier

or Sign Up to reply!