TheRealPixel1's Ban Appeal | X-Ray Texture pack

1. 7 years ago

Title of the thread: TheRealPixel1 's Ban Appeal

In Game Name: TheRealPixel1

Reason for your ban: X-Ray 'Hacking'

Why should you be unbanned: I think that i should be unbanned because i joined the game and decided to try out this x-ray texture pack, i mined a few diamonds and i was going to tpe home when i saw a huge vain of diamond ore (placed by admin) i couldin't help but mine it and then i heard chickens... the second i turned around i knew i was getting banned. Please guys unban me iam just a 12 year old who tried have a little fun and try out a texture pack my friend showed me because its too laggy on singleplayer, plus i put in a lot of hard work into it before i used the X-Ray texture pack, i denied it at first because it was too much explaining :(

2. Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

Thus includes x-ray texture packs. You are welcome back on another account, but if you are caught cheating again, you will recieve an ip ban

3. G'day mate, I was the admin who banned you. You came to our server and accepted our rules. The rules which clearly state that cheating of any kind will get you banned (But first messed with, jailed and then repeatedly killed). As you used a modified client on the server your appeal is denied.

Best of luck on other servers.

Nysic

p.s Thanks for mentioning the chickens, you're the first one who has liked them.

or Sign Up to reply!