1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

Not much to say here i just thought I would post.
    -image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

^
    -image-
    Nice place!

3. Thx I'm sick of factions falling apart so I'm gonna play solo for a bit. @FishW

4. If a faction falls apart in a week that means you're doing it wrong

5. ^

6. @Cileklim If a faction falls apart in a week that means you're doing it wrong

Nah we just had kinda inactive mebersand nobody really helped with the base so it just died. Also I'm looking to join a fan i the near future

7. @misterkickman Nah we just had kinda inactive mebersand nobody really helped with the base so it just died. Also I'm looking to join a fan i the near future

Why not come to the Ravens!

Caw!

8. @TheDunmerRaven Why not come to the Ravens!

Caw!

I will keep you in consideration

9. Edited 7 years ago by FlashFood

@misterkickman Nah we just had kinda inactive mebersand nobody really helped with the base so it just died. Also I'm looking to join a fan i the near future

We work on our bases when we feel like it, people have jobs and lives, if you try to force a faction to run it just doesn't work.

10. @FlashFood We work on our bases when we feel like it, people have jobs and lives, if you try to force a faction to run it just doesn't work.

No like we all had smaller bases and we could never get organized. And for the record I'm a freshman taking all honors and an AP class, have a steady girlfriend, run cross country 6 days a week, and code websites, so I have a life too.

11. run cross country? you mean like forrest gump?

12. Kinda but better, we do 6 miles Monday's, 7 .5 mile repeats Tuesday, 4 miles Wednesday, 10 miles Thurday, and 4 1mile repeats Friday, and then hills on Saturday

or Sign Up to reply!