(ArenaLogger)'s Ban Appeal 2

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name:
    ArenaLogger

Reason for your ban:
    suspected TSU alt

Why should you be unbanned:
    Hello, staff of CraftyMynes.
    Today I received a misplaced, inappropriate ban as I, ArenaLogger was banned for "suspected TSU alt". How this ban was placed on me is rather perplexing as I never said anything about this TSU character nor did I attempt to impersonate them. I'm sure as I was not the only person unrightfully banned for "suspected TSU alt" as darktyui was also banned for the same reason and swiftly unbanned. I am sure this is just mistake and I would appreciate also receiving a swift unban and an apology. Thanks staff, see you on the server!

2. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

This name is associated with a prominent hacker, who tries to evade our bans. Therefore in the intrest of security it was decided to ban this account given the name matches his and the likelihood of a shared name being a concidence almost zero. The very name was enough of an impersonation.
    Darkytui was not falsely banned, he knew full well what TSU impersonating him would cause and did so of his own violation.

We will investigate this and if we are satisfied you are not an alt you will be unbanned.

3. G'day, going to interject here. Upon consultation with Crafty and based on the nature of the trolling and history of the suspected account you impersonated, we have decided that your ban will remain in place until such time as the name is changed. Once you have changed the name make a new appeal and we will address your unban then.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!