can some one message phanton of minning

1. 7 years ago

I have not been very active and i know the game gets kinda boring without base mates.

i am hoping someone can tell phantom_of_mining if he is bored. and if he trusts someone that hey can invite people to the base to build with him.

he has made lots of cool additions to the base and i feel bad that i have not been active!

however also please inform him that ever time i invite more than ten people to my base it gets greifed quickly :( so tell him to be semi careful when inviting others!

2. Done! :)

[13:16:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §7PhantomOfMining§r: Hello, are you on or afk?
    [13:17:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7PhantomOfMining§r whispers to you: why?
    [13:17:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §7PhantomOfMining§r: JKELLER made a post on the forums asking if somebody could relay some messages to you
    [13:17:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7PhantomOfMining§r whispers to you: what are they?
    [13:17:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §7PhantomOfMining§r: He says if you are bored you can invite some trustworthy people to the base
    [13:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7PhantomOfMining§r whispers to you: oh ok
    [13:18:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7PhantomOfMining§r whispers to you: thx
    [13:18:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §7PhantomOfMining§r: he says he feels bad for not being active lately
    [13:18:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7PhantomOfMining§r whispers to you: oh its fine
    [13:18:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7PhantomOfMining§r whispers to you: thanks for telling me
    [13:18:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §7PhantomOfMining§r: No problem!

3. thank you!

or Sign Up to reply!