Klarinogampros's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: Klarinogampros

Reason for your ban: Disrespecting/Disobeying

Why should you be unbanned: Ok to begin with I think I broke a record maybe on ban appeals...? My last and first appeal was a week ago. I won't use any excuses we all know what happened when Venetorem told me and some other ppl to stop a discussion I disobeyed and didn't stop but I don't think I said something to disrespect him. I always talk to staff with respect and make jokes that have nothing to do with them and you can confirm that with logs. I think that disrespect was found on my message were Vene said "remember when I told you to stop 1 minute ago" and I answer "Look how fast minutes pass" (sry Venetorem I didn't mean to disrespect). Generally the problem with me is that I am a joker and sometimes I say stuff that I should think twice before I send them ( in the previous ban jokes were the actual reason too). I don't have another reason to get unbanned I just want to play to this server and apologize for my behaviour. I'll accept all the charges. Again Venetorem I am sorry I didn't mean to disrespect you.

2. The ban reason "Chat Violation: (Disobeying/Disrespecting)" is one of the many auto-fill reason we can ban for. I selected it because i was banning multiple people at the same time, so you can disregard the "Disrespecting" part.
    But seeing as the topic in question was of the same sort as your previous ban, and your obvious lack of concern for following the rules, this ban will be for 3 days.
    Take this time to re-evaluate the weight of our warnings and kicks.

or Sign Up to reply!