PonZe's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

PonZe

13 Jul 2017 Suspended
    Edited 6 years ago by PonZe

Ign : PonZe

Why I was banned : "you have been Ip banned" false assumption on being apart of duping

why should I be unbanned : Let me just start off by defining injustice, “lack of fairness or justice”.
    How is it even possible to be banned for duping, when I literally took no part in duping any items of any kind. I’ve been playing on this server for two years and have not played this game illegitimately ever.
    How can I be banned for duping when yes, I was at a dupers base, did I know what he was doing? Did I receive any duped items? iclutchHD – Today at 2:12 PM we’ve been investigating a lot recently and we found you to be a part of the group that was getting duped items
    What the hell? How is this even possible when a) didn’t dupe a thing and there is NO evidence on me actually duping, nor is there even a group that was getting or got duped items.
    If I even was, did you find any on my possession? How can you prosecute me for duping when a) you did not even catch me cheating in any way shape or form and b) own no duped items
    The only 1 duped item I knew about was a beacon that I gave to Qfu which at the time I didn’t know was even what was duped and as soon as I did, I told flux and he told staff for me.
    Regardless of that, being in association with Fireburst_101 I was just at his/her base for simply, another raid. So if the only case that you have that my association with “being a part of a group receiving duped items” is that I was present at Fireburst_101’s base to raid the place then I can safely assume that you also banned all the other persons present at the same time as me? Here I took a moment out of my day to compile a list of everyone I saw at this base: Argail, javonjw, JaceNeedsCoffee, Fluxated, Grassling, Dank_Dragon, 1Lysander (who even lived at the base prior to the raid so how could he possibly not be part of this so called “group receiving duped items”), Crobust, iwarriiori, Terryblack and others I don’t even remember.
    It’s unbelievable to think being a player for so long that I don’t even get to have a say in being innocent and falsely banned but, this sums up what I was doing there and who else was there and I look forward to hopefully seeing some evidence that I know you do not have but being sincere, at least give me a chance to appeal my innocence as being a straight player (yes toxic) but straight down the line, I think I deserve that.

2. [22:33:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3§lPonZe§r> r4
     [22:33:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9r4iscool1§r> Yes PonZe ?
     [22:34:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: I have been informed that I might be getting banned let along a couple friends of mine can you tell me why
    [22:34:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §3§lPonZe§r: Who informed you as such ?
    [22:36:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: well obviously my friends, and Fire _burst101 (was that his name?) so can I explain why I was at fires base in the beginning?
     [22:36:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §3§lPonZe§r: Well if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about
     [22:36:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: I know I just want to clearify that the only reason I was at his base was for coords...
     [22:37:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §3§lPonZe§r: What you mean for coords ?
     [22:37:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: his base coords xD
     [22:38:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: but I wasnt gonna raid right away he showed me the duping machine and how it worked
     [22:40:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: but I tped in fluxated and he tped in his friends and they gave the dupe shit away but qfu has the beacon that was duped......
    [22:41:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §3§lPonZe§r: Intresting, so he just invited you in ?
    [22:43:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: yeah, he told me he had been dupeing all day
    [22:44:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §3§lPonZe§r: So you are saying Flux and his friends gave all the duped shit away ?
    [22:45:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: yeah fire sold most of the duped shit away though, and he had it in his e-chest
    [22:49:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §3§lPonZe§r: Qfu was with Flux ?
    [22:49:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: no he came in after and got the beacom
    [22:51:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §3§lPonZe§r: Beaon wasn't duped though ?
    [22:52:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §3§lPonZe§r whispers to you: yea

this is your story yesterday. you say mr fire taught you how to dupe, assuming the story you weaved here is that you came in not knowing anything prior.

you want evidence? Look at this lovely picture.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Just these images alone are grounds for a ban - the intention of duping / hiding hacker knowingly without reporting it straight away.

As a long time player, you're expected to report any form of violation of the rules the moment it happens.
    You did not.
    You have been banned 3 times now, clearly you have absolutely no regards towards our rules and our community as a whole.
    This last offense is too severe to ignore, hence the ip ban.

This appeal is denied on behalf of CraftyMyner.

or Sign Up to reply!