1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Qfu

IGN: Qfu

Reason for ban: Not reporting a 'dupe stash'

Why I should be unbanned: Personally I've known G.Cookie for sometime, on one day he had randomly PM'd me speaking of his potential dupe stash, and as said before- I did not pick up the offer for the coordinates, as I didn't want to get myself involved as I've been playing on CraftyMynes for a very long time- and I didn't want to risk it all. However, one day I was called upon by Carl- in which between our casual conversation I mentioned that G.Cookie had a dupe stash (note: Haven't attempted to touch or go near it), it was more of a rant that Cookie was speaking to me during that day, not a "Hey wanna check this dupe stash out?". However Carl was interested to see if it were to apparently be a dupe stash, in-which I told him not to risk going near it, though when he went for his journey and found nothing- I wasn't sure of what to do, either way he was caught- but I just didn't want to snitch on a friend.

This is the part of my appeal, for not informing staff that Carl and Golden had been indulging in these, as I kept it quiet in the need of not selling my friends out. However, I do very much so believe that I am theoretically wrong under the rules of the server, and I do apologize for not giving the staff a heads up- and I regret not doing so- and will be sure to not repeat this incident.

Thanks,
    Qfu

2. Thank you for appealing, as we discussed privately, being an older player means you should know how to handle these types of situations, especially when it involves some type of unfair advantage. Your loyalty to your friend cost you in terms of your trustworthiness towards staff.

Appeal accepted, you will be pardoned in 7 days.

or Sign Up to reply!