Gonna keep this short and snappy...

1. 5 years ago

TL;DR pc broke awhile ago, want to join the community again, don’t know how to change this cringe af forum name

I honestly don’t know if you guys remember me or not, but I came in at around late 2017 - early 2018 (can’t be bothered to check tbh.)
    Sorry for bad formatting, I’m currently on mobile.
    So back in the day (a year or two ago I’m not 30) used to play this server actively, found lots of end bases, etc.
    I was a good pvper, had some skill, etc, I used to play this server actively. I found an end city, and I was about to create my first faction with a friend I forget the name of (lol)
    then..
    My laptop broke.

It started bootlooping, saying it would do an auto recovery or smthin. (please note, I have bought a much better pc in the mean time lol. I could care less about that laptop. I am happy with my desktop.)
    blah
    blah
    blah
    tried to get it fixed
    blah
    blah
    blah
    waited 6 months
    blah
    blah
    blah
    got the harddrive fixed, broke again the same day
    blah
    blah
    blah
    bought a desktop a few months later

It was a painful year. But, I am happy to say that now, I have a good pc, and I am willing to join this community again. I hope you can forgive my actions, thanks again..
    -penguin (I want to change my forum name help me pls)

2. my current minecraft ign is PenguinInSpace

3. @PenguinInSpace my current minecraft ign is PenguinInSpace

Welcome back!

Tip: If you verify your account it will automatically change the name of your account on the forums.

or Sign Up to reply!