Banned by laggy server beacuse of unintentional tp spam

1. 4 years ago

Sooo i got banned recently for apparently spamming. I can explain what happened.
    So im making a supersmelter and my friend wants to tp to me. I accept but nothing happends. I press it a couple of times and still. I continue on pressing the button and nothing. Then BAM, the server stops lagging and all the Tp accepts go through creating like 40 messages in a second. I get banned and the mod online doesn't really co-operate with my friends, said something like "Stop talking about the ban or i will ban you. (My friend)" I hope i will get unbanned since i have used a lot of time on this server
    Ingame nick: Slege

2. Edited 4 years ago by CraftyMyner

Hello, this was an automated ban. If it doesn't work the first or second time, it could have been a misclick. However, if you are 21 clicks in, there is probably something wrong. Please either wait a few seconds or relog next time before you spam the chat. Players are only to be unbanned from the forum, asking in the chat is not allowed. This was your first offense, you have been unbanned, please be more careful in the future.

or Sign Up to reply!