Ronjobs Ban appeal

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Ronjob

Title of the thread: Ronjob's Ban Appeal

In Game Name:Ronjob

Reason for your ban:shooting out of end spawn protection

Why should you be unbanned:gibson and several other staff members told me its allowed also bgmg did it and i shot out of end spawn th3greengamer said not to do it i forgot i just wanted to shoot him bc he kept stepping where i was putting my end crystals then i was banned a few mins later thats all i have to say besides sorry but the mods/admins told me it was allowed so please tell me if it is or isnt gibson told me its not counted as a spawn area and bgmg did it all the time several other mods saw me do it and they were fine with it also i have tried my best obeying the rules this server is my favorite server so plz unban :(

2. Hello, as you said, I am the mod that banned you.

[16:37:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] skeppy_bum_bum was shot by Ronjob
    [16:37:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] Th3GreenGamer> Ron you just shot somebody while in spawn
    [16:37:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] Th3GreenGamer> Next time is a ban
    [16:39:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] Ronjob> Th3GreenGamer how about shooting people from spawn?
    [16:40:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] Th3GreenGamer> If you're inside spawn, while shooting people, it's a definite no go
    [16:43:04] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Ronjob> Th3GreenGamer
    [16:43:10] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] Th3GreenGamer> Yes
    [16:43:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Ronjob> so is shooting into spawn/out of spawn allowed
    [16:43:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] Th3GreenGamer> It is not allowed
    [16:44:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] skeppy_bum_bum was shot by Ronjob
    [16:47:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP] Ronjob has left the game

It was very clear you knew what I said, engaged with it, and still killed a player while inside of spawn. However, due to your confusion, I will shorten your ban to one day.

See you then.

or Sign Up to reply!