Soufiens ban appeal for xraying 7/11/22

1. last year
    Edited last year by soufien

hi team,

my ingame name is soufien

soufien's ban appeal reason : x raying

What i did was wrong, Im a dumb greedy brat who wants diamonds instead of working hard like the rest of the sever. I know what i did was wrong and i have let down my whole team by betraying the sever rules which is beyond unacceptable. I wanted to be part of this amazing sever, the community was generous, kind and overall brilliant. I was really looking forward on becoming an active smp member. I love this sever so much and i have only been playing for 2 days. The amount of joy i have had during this sever is immense but unfortunately i have let down my friend who was also playing this sever and he is so disapointed in me. Im truly sorry and i hope u forgive me and trust i wont do anything as bad as this again. There was a bug which took away all of my items and when my friend contacted a mod about it as i did not have any proof as a result, i wrongly decided to take matters into my own hands. Again i completly understand what i did was completley out of order and i can assure you it will never happen again.I also struggle with ADHD which makes it harder to hold back the temptation which may be haunting me at said time so.

2. Hello, as I'm sure you're aware, I'm the mod that banned you.

While I appreciate what you said about the server, hacking is a permanent ban on here.
    This account will remain banned, best of luck elsewhere.

-Green

or Sign Up to reply!