1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Pls you have no proof

3. -image-

4. Lol busted!

5. @FishW My building skills are.....rough.... I'm that guy whose cobble huts you often see, or who makes a dirt castle.

you would get along with one of our Admins Azrad, those are his two favourite building blocks lol.

6. @FishW, i suggest being wary of the Penguin Legion.... they are on a quest to steal all mackrel, and i dont know what kind of fish you are

7. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@Nysic those are the best building blocks you know!

@BaronBattleBread yea I looked the first post the penguin person made....... It occured to me that I wasn't invited as an ally but rather given an invitation to lunch, and I was on the menu! Better keep my sword close.

8. Welcome, Fish! If you are indeed a peaceful builder at heart, I recommend getting a hold of BoneChi11er, our most honorable leader of the Harvestar Building faction. Or ask around on the server for some of us! We are a peaceful building faction with numerous members to build and survive with. We'd love to help you develop your building skills, should you wish to do so! :)

9. Thank you @mightymyntz, in all honestly I would consider myself peaceful, I have a bit of a troll in me, I would never move blocks or steal anything though, just might add a few snow golems or bats :P
    I'll defintely try to talk to Harvester, I would certainly like to improve my design instincts!

10. We are almost up and running for recruiting again so get ahold of me in game.

11. Ok next time I see you ingame I'll say hi. Thanks for everyone's help and tips :D what a great community!

or Sign Up to reply!