Road Trip Extravaganza!

1. 7 years ago

Hello Crafty Community, this is mightymyntz reporting LIVE from Northbound I-5! We appear to have a one hour delay on the Megabus route, stemming from mechanical failure earlier in the evening. Experts say the best remedy for this condition is one of mindless games and engaging conversation, therefore I ask you all to assist me in this.

TL;DR MYNES, WASAAAAAAUP

2. Where on the I-5? I know it gets pretty bad on the way from Cali to Oregon

3. Just north of Grapevine, I'm about 5 hours from my destination. :P

4. Shouldn't be on your phone and driving at the same time that's dangerous ;P

5. Lol I'm on a bus, not driving xD

6. says you nysic. you were on ts and driving. hippocrate.

7. On a bus for 5 hours.....man thats rough...

8. Try being on a bus for 12 hours, with dogs accompanying you -_-

9. Wow that's bad, on the bright side at least they weren't cats.

10. Lol I've been on this bus for 6 hours now, it'll be about 9 1/2 hours when I reach my destination.
    xP

11. But now I have Gardetto's and Butterfinger Minis so it's a little more bearable

12. @mightymyntz But now I have Gardetto's and Butterfinger Minis so it's a little more bearable

No cookie? What a shame... too bad you probs dont have a laptop along to play on craftymynes (unless you actually do :o)

13. That's how I'm communicating with you guys ... xD But the wifi on the bus doesn't allow streaming or gaming sites so no craftymynes for this mynt tonight

14. Well my trip to work was smooth for a change no traffic for once it was a nice change from the normal.

15. Where do you live again, Nysic? I can't imagine your traffic is as bad as LA :P

16. Oh it can be sometimes there's a highway on my way to work that mergers 5 lanes into 2 and it can take up to an hour some days to get through it. I also live in Queenslan Australia

17. Good god, WHY

18. Cause they design roads smart like here

19. Good luck!

20. "hippocrate"
    wowers

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!