Definately not a ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

I was recently banned from this amazing server. Why? I hope you have your popcorn and coke ready guys, because this one is classic.
    I was blown up by a creeper and in turn I typed "Actually I blew up the creeper ;) ", in which I was banned for that one message. Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to be unbanned at all, no I don't value minecraft enough to write a whole message just to get unbanned on one server, I'm simply writing this to point out how terrible your server is. I mean, the non ranked users are all pretty cool, but if you're aiming to run a fun to play server maybe don't put a bunch of power tripping, runny nosed 11 year olds in charge. I mean come on, a ban for one questionably suggestive remark towards a creeper? Either this guy was such a virgin that my comment made him realize that he was actually desperate enough himself to go down on a creeper and that made him angry, or my second conclusion is that he is actually 11 years old and because pretty much everybody else on the server is older than him and more mature than him in almost every way I would assume, he feels the need to enforce his dominance through unnecessary bans.
    Or if this guy is actually old enough to have hairs on his dick, it makes the whole situation even more hilarious, as he got offended by such a light comment. Anyway like I said, this is not a ban appeal, this is just me telling you, your mods are terrible and your server almost game me aids. All due respect, which is none, fuck you.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

You were warned multiple times across 2 days for different rules that you broke. Not only that but you were warned by 3 separate moderators. You broke the rules and now you're upset because you got punished.

When you click accept in the rule book when you join the server you agree to follow all the server rules. Since you could not do this you were banned.

Nysic

3. Just to note.
    In this thread you actually displayed the exact same behaviour that got you banned.
    Leaving us no doubt it was the correct choice.

4. Tl;dr guy gets banned and shows why he was banned. Glad you were banned and we avoided having you be a part of this great community.

@tattywatty Anyway like I said, this is not a ban appeal, this is just me telling you, your mods are terrible and your server almost game me aids. All due respect, which is none, fuck you.

This reply is me telling you that you are a horrible player, and out of all due respect fuck you too

5. This thread is supposed to be for ban appealing, so im closing it due to the lack of knowledge where to post it correctly.
    Either make a correct ban appeal or post this into another thread category, learn to read.

or Sign Up to reply!