NEW FACTION IN THE MAKING

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

L5_

16 May 2016 Suspended

Yep

3. Hi i may possibly be an ally. What all positions do you have filled at the moment? Or how many strong are you?

4. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

as i have said we are very small and will always find uses for any speciality. allies are always welcome

5. L5_

17 May 2016 Suspended

My ban appeal was not accepted, I will not be able to join your faction.

6. @L5_ My ban appeal was not accepted, I will not be able to join your faction.

Actually they said your account was staying banned, but they did invite you back on an alt. So if you have an alt or want to buy one you could return :)

7. L5_

17 May 2016 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by L5_

Even if I did come back with another account, it wouldn't be the same, I want to play as L5_ not some other person. I do not see what difference it would make for me to play as L5_ or another account, it's still me behind the screen. That is like saying "we will ban the alt you are about to make and unban your current account".

8. Or I could just ip ban you and now there's no issue anymore.

9. @L5_ Even if I did come back with another account, it wouldn't be the same, I want to play as L5_ not some other person. I do not see what difference it would make for me to play as L5_ or another account, it's still me behind the screen. That is like saying "we will ban the alt you are about to make and unban your current account".

I was just saying if you truly are an honest player you could return. Just be L5__ it is still you. But as was stated if you try anything you would be ip banned. I am not sure why anyone, who truly was an honest player, would reject that kind offer. But I don't know you so I am indifferent on if you return. Just saying there isnt a reason to mope around and say you are banned forever. There is a way.

@Blackened_Dawn Or I could just ip ban you and now there's no issue anymore.

^ problem solved :)

10. yes thegoldsmith i am also sorry for entering your base and killing everyone yes i made sure every one got their items back. I also gave you some diamonds to tell you i really am sorry I saw banditthepanda killing kategirl so i messaged her accept my tpa if you are getting attacked and she did. Therefore i thought she was being attacked. So this was a huge misunderstanding i never had plans to kill you and i did not raid anything from you. I simply just wanted to help.

11. Thank you for your honesty FlyingNarWhal_ on the behalf of the Sky Kin. But we would also like to apologise for our initial reaction. but from now on i feel any trading done between the Sky Kin and Yourself may have to be done at the trading post.

12. [deleted]

20 May 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  13. hey can I join ill give you 4 dia blocks if theres a price to get in the faction,plz I need help someone's hired someone to hunt me down and I need people to be with if you see this please reply and ill come and see thx

14. And so the thread was revived...

15. @ThatGamingGuy21 hey can I join ill give you 4 dia blocks if theres a price to get in the faction,plz I need help someone's hired someone to hunt me down and I need people to be with if you see this please reply and ill come and see thx

Change your name to more of a penguin name and you can come play with me :D

16. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

@ThatGamingGuy21 hey can I join ill give you 4 dia blocks if theres a price to get in the faction,plz I need help someone's hired someone to hunt me down and I need people to be with if you see this please reply and ill come and see thx

I dunno, this dude is going around asking lots of infactions...
    I dont trust him

17. As i stated on a later post the sky kin has been temporarily disbanded as i am in an exam season and have to study. also this was a free to join peaceful faction so no entry fee was required

18. yah please trust me its because no ones wants me in there faction so I'm trying to get into at least on faction plz guys trust me

19. @ThatGamingGuy21 yah please trust me its because no ones wants me in there faction so I'm trying to get into at least on faction plz guys trust me

its still disbanded at the moment

20. oh

21. @ThatGamingGuy21 yah please trust me its because no ones wants me in there faction so I'm trying to get into at least on faction plz guys trust me

make ur own

or Sign Up to reply!