The most Powerful Faction

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

The most powerful faction. Interesting, Well you'd need to consider it on quite a few different levels.
    In terms of buildings, My guess would be Harvester.
    In terms of assholeyness, Team Eye (If they could even be considered a faction)
    In terms of activity, Well I don't have a clue.
    In terms of publicity, Who is the most well know, I'd probably say the Red Army in the period it was running and maybe Harvester after that.

Of course, I could claim to be the most powerful faction, Anyone could in that regard.

3. Noot Noot.

4. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

This theme shall play all throughout CraftyMynes!

Become an ally today for the low price of 3 payments of $99.99
    Must be 18 years or older to apply
    Shipping is not included
    No refunds available

This product contains chemicals known to the state of CraftyMynes to cause extreme epicness and glory.
    If you have any symptoms such as insane skillz then please contact your nearest skillz center right away.
    The Celestial Order is not responsible for any injuries which may occur in the process of becoming a member. Additional fees may be requested upon joining. warning, by joining you are accepting the possible consequences of sky sickness or fall damage. If you have a condition that impairs you from being at elevated altitudes, then consult your nearest Haxington right away.

5. I have an idea. I am a big fan of factions since I am leader of the Strangers Company. But I also think that it would be wrong to work with command blocks, changing this server in a faction one. Factions exist because we have such a great community, and I think that it's the community's job to care about statistics, publicity etc. So here comes my Idea: I offer myself to create a special thread for ALL factions. I create a simple template and faction leaders can post all informations about their faction below. If the faction iformation isnt up-to-date anymore, fac leaders can simply edit and update the infos. All I would ask staff for is to keep the thread clean from non relevant posts.

6. @_Haxington_ This theme shall play all throughout CraftyMynes!

Become an ally today for the low price of 3 payments of $99.99
    Must be 18 years or older to buy
    Shipping is not included
    No refunds available

This product contains chemicals known to the state of CraftyMynes to cause extreme epicness and glory.
    If you have any symptoms such as insane skillz then please contact your nearest skillz center right away.
    The Celestial Order is not responsible for any injuries which may occur in the process of becoming a member. Additional fees may be requested upon joining. warning, by joining you are accepting the possible consequences of sky sickness or fall damage. If you have a condition that impairs you from being at elevated altitudes, then consult your nearest Haxington right away.

I love that song and group. That is all.
    Listen to Immortal or Star Sky xD

Caw.

7. That is a great idea!

8. @_Haxington_ That is a great idea!

Well then, let's do this!

9. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Ok!

10. Ok... uhm... how long is it gonna take? XD

11. @_Haxington_ Ok... uhm... how long is it gonna take? XD

Regarding that I didnt start yet (but in like 5 min) and that my english isnt the best... uhm... maybe 10-20 min

12. @Sofatroll Regarding that I didnt start yet (but in like 5 min) and that my english isnt the best... uhm... maybe 10-20 min

You should probably type it up in something like Microsoft word so that you can type without care for most spelling and grammar mistakes. Spellcheck and all.

13. Red Army has layers of bases and a government style, I would put us second next to apathy.

14. @sovietsuperman Red Army has layers of bases and a government style, I would put us second next to apathy.

In terms of power however, Wouldn't a faction require to be active in order to be able to be judged?
    (It might be just me, But I'm sure Apathy aren't active)

15. @TheDunmerRaven Apathy isn't active, however Red Army is. We are just waiting at the moment.

16. The Celestial Order has military ranks too

17. @sovietsuperman Fair enough! Patience is a virtue.

@_Haxington_ Lovely, I suppose the name would fit it :P

As for us Ravens, We currently have no ranks, No system of decisions, Everything is to be planned and improvised to as it comes, to be flexible and to eventually set up a system.

18. @_Haxington_ , the thread is ready.

19. I think it's impossible to determine which faction is "the best one". As all of the factions tend to focus on different ideas and aspects of the game. My faction and SC are usually builders at heart, while Team eye may focus on raiding and pvp. In the end, it just comes down to what you prefer out of a faction.

20. @sovietsuperman Red Army has layers of bases and a government style, I would put us second next to apathy.

Judging as its your faction, i call bias bitches

21. 1

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!