The most Powerful Faction

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Mabzino Last I saw this isn't a faction server, and nor is it viable truly due to the smaller playerbase and 200k wide world
    So yes, I see factions on faction servers. Almost all of them are miles ahead of any here.
    No diss, just fact(ion)s

Nice pun at the end lol. But yea the factions here must operate different because it is vanilla, im not 100% sure what all faction servers have as I only ever played on two. The ones I was on had it to where you claimed land and others could not raid it till your money got low, or your faction death count went low. And each member payed a tax to go to the faction payment. Larger factions on here share very similiar traits save they seem to be raided faster.

@Mabzino of course, but not even half-decent faction. Total wealth in a consistent, organised faction will never be outdone by a single player

I dont think I would use the word "never" as there is always an exception. But yea I would say a well organized faction may be able to outdo a player, save one thing. The faction will inevitably be raided. I mean all factions fall eventually while as in the long run the player will most likely remain. You could say well me and my 3 irl friends have a faction ans we have never been raided. But I consider that more of a team as they arent really recruiting.

3. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Mabzino Last I saw this isn't a faction server, and nor is it viable truly due to the smaller playerbase and 200k wide world
    So yes, I see factions on faction servers. Almost all of them are miles ahead of any here.
    No diss, just fact(ion)s

Which may give you unrealistic expectations of what a good faction is.
    Manpower is useful but its far from the be all end all

4. Deleted 3 years ago by Mabzino
  5. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Mabzino no, a realistic expectation of what a good faction is comes from playing on an actual factions server, not the child's folly versions that dally about on the forums here.
    the server wasn't even intended to be a faction server originally

Not necessarily, on a faction server which of course is dedicated to factions the quality will be much higher than elsewhere but it will not be representative of other servers.

Like I said a faction could farm twice as long for half the output.

6. @R4iscool1 Like I said a faction could farm twice as long for half the output.

a player can only farm so much within an hour due to chunk limitation
    faction = chunk limitation x 20

7. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Mabzino a player can only farm so much within an hour due to chunk limitation
    faction = chunk limitation x 20

What are you referring to ?
    I very much doubt a faction would have a farm 20 chunks big using all the space.
    Not that most factions are 20 big anyway

8. Watching two staff members argue and get off topic... That's a first.
    Jeezus.

9. @Mabzino @R4iscool1 so whens the wedding?

10. @_Confederacy_ Watching two staff members argue and get off topic... That's a first.
    Jeezus.

We are debating what classifies as the best faction, hardly off topic.

11. @Beedobi @Mabzino @R4iscool1 so whens the wedding?

Shh, he doesnt know yet.

12. Well he does now, congrats!!

13. I call the first slice of the cake!!!

14. ^ awkward conversation ^

15. team eye

16. Lel our team is obviously he strongest ;)

17. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

^^^
    I second this statement

18. @Velocityy team eye

This screams legit right here.

19. The citizens of The Lands of Sknup

20. Us Ravens are still going strong :P

21. Doge Apathy is the best huehuehue

or Sign Up to reply!