1. 7 years ago

z1o31o1

25 May 2016 Suspended

Hello, I was recently false reported by Angel_Girl_524, and wish for this player to be punished.

Basically, what happened was BlueSnoww and I were chilling in the arena, when migo_something comes in and hits us. Seeing as he is hitting me, I defend my self and kill him. This happens twice more in the span of about a minute and a half, when Angel Girl tells me to stop spam killing. I tell her I am just defending myself (which i was) and I thought everything was fine. Then migo comes back, and following Angel's advice I did not kill, or attempt to kill him, but BlueSnoww did. After Blue killed him, Angel reports unjustly, and says "there" in chat. This is honestly very stupid, because I did what I was told and stopped killing him, and still got reported anyway.

evidence:-image-

2. he was not falsely reported, he has broken lots of rules without staff on, so i reported him because he simply wouldn't drop anything. I had to tell him because it was more like a warning, but it distracted him causing him to stop spam killing. He killed them 3 times in probably 30 seconds. He offended me multiple times, specifically when he used the word retarded and i asked him not to. I did the right thing, something nysic has told me to do, I didn't run and make the issue public, I just wanted staff (Nysic) to know that i was doing what i was told. I have photos and logs and I have sent them to a few moderators. -image-

3. criaotic

25 May 2016 Suspended

Cant spell angel without an L.

4. z1o31o1

25 May 2016 Suspended

yes I did use the word "retarded" not knowing it was against the rules because it says nowhere in them that it is not appropriate for global chat, and I did not use it again after nysic warned me. And no, I did not stop killing him because I was distracted, I stopped killing him so as to not create spam. And I would also like to see evidence of me "breaking lots of rules with no staff on"

5. Well, you were also kind of being rude to her by saying "fuck off." That was not needed.

6. z1o31o1

25 May 2016 Suspended

It was honestly needed. She was being rude to me, in my opinion, by telling me I have to listen to her and do what she says, even though she is not staff, and then telling me to stop spawnkilling someone, because I killed him three times in self defense.

7. You wouldn't have had to defend yourself if you weren't pointlessly running around the arena :P Also angel just gave a friendly reminder, so yeah the "fuck off" was not needed.

8. z1o31o1

25 May 2016 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by z1o31o1

A friendly reminder to listen to her and do what she says because she's "special"? And I was not pointlessly running around the arena, me and blue were waiting for people to come pvp us so we could get gear. And honestly chips, I don't even think you know what is going on. I would bet money you are just Angel's little friend and you don't want her to get punished for her wrongs.

9. -_- smh

10. tbh 3 kills doesn't really qualify as spam. also, what do you want the guy to do? not kill the guy that's trying to kill him?

11. The fact that Z told her to f off is irrelevant since cursing is allowed on this server, also Z indeed has no obligation to listen to Angel since, as stated, she is not a staff member.

Thread locked for evaluation.

or Sign Up to reply!