Handing out L's

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

If they found said farm it wouldn't be "griefed" it would "disappear" as it would be made of an easily mineable material

3. All you've shown by raiding the farm is you fail to listen to the kind request to not grief the public farm clearly seen in signs made by CreeperLord and myself

4. @_Confederacy_ "Seek First and ye shall find.."

I do explore the end but nearly every time i end up running from endermen or falling of the edge due to badly aimed enderpearl.

5. @thegoldsmith I do explore the end but nearly every time i end up running from endermen or falling of the edge due to badly aimed enderpearl.

Look down and don't use ender pearls, I traverse the end just fine XD

6. Found 22 dragon heads.. Im a pro at end travel

7. Gg Danny

8. Ps I'll give you a cookie for one

9. We have fixed most of the damage as seen on the first image. We will try our best to keep the basic things of the farm running.

-------------------------
    Creeps

10. 22 dragon heads O.o well shit, here I was thinkin I was hot stuff for having 7, dammit Danny now I gotta go run around out there and get more

11. rip me, not having any Dragon head ;-;

12. oh these were the pictures, well now i have seen them

13. how does one get so many dragon heads?

14. Due to the fact that the End Grinder is constantly getting griefed, I am politely asing all griefers to FUDGE OFF. I'm going to start killing anyone I see in there that's destroying the farm. Anyone who isn't actively griefing it is safe.

15. hey spy what if I stroll on in.

16. I and other players have been doing endless repairs to the end-zone grinder for days now in an attempt to keep it running for fellow players, and ourselves, of course. However, it appears that some people simply crave to ruin this fine public experience-granting device as many times as it takes for it to remain destroyed, for the sake of, well, of that I am not sure. Therefore, I suppose I myself am finished doing these repairs with no true longstanding or even semi-longstanding outcome, as any progress made will nearly always be tastelessly destroyed within the same day, it seems.

If you please, might you tell me the logic running through your craniums that morally suffices as a good enough reason to destroy something helpful to all who were aware of it, including yourselves?

17. @The__Judge I and other players have been doing endless repairs to the end-zone grinder for days now in an attempt to keep it running for fellow players, and ourselves, of course. However, it appears that some people simply crave to ruin this fine public experience-granting device as many times as it takes for it to remain destroyed, for the sake of, well, of that I am not sure. Therefore, I suppose I myself am finished doing these repairs with no true longstanding or even semi-longstanding outcome, as any progress made will nearly always be tastelessly destroyed within the same day, it seems.

If you please, might you tell me the logic running through your craniums that morally suffices as a good enough reason to destroy something helpful to all who were aware of it, including yourselves?

Attention, Maybe they take a perverse pleasure in other peoples anger.

18. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

@TheDunmerRaven Attention, Maybe they take a perverse pleasure in other peoples anger.

They are just sadistic jerks, I don't appreciate the griefing either, I put chests in the farm only to have the farm griefed again, piss off griefers :)

19. @_Confederacy_ They are just sadistic jerks, I don't appreciate the griefing either, I put chests in the farm only to have the farm griefed again, piss off griefers :)

Mabey they will go away if we ignore the thread, theyre just being dicks for the attention they missed as small children

20. [deleted]

15 Aug 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  21. Another necropost. Please, let the dead rest.

or Sign Up to reply!