Any Yu-Gi-Oh fans and traders here

1. 7 years ago

Hello all. I recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh but i am having a hard time finding anyone who will trade/sell honestly with me or who wont rage quit when i start to win on the Duelling Network. Anyway awhile ago i noticed lots of pixel art of yugioh monsters done in minecraft being posted online so i was wondering if any here is also interested in Yu-Gi-Oh and if they are post your favourite card or deck type here

Favourite card so far = Relinquished
    Favourite deck type = Zombie

2. I used to like them. I still have all my cards though.

3. I used to play them, have stacks of them cards lol

4. I have some good ones

5. I used to be a big yu-gi-oh fan, Relinquished was my favourite card

6. @BoneChi11er yay someone else who likes reliquished i have to say my second favourite card is the Crush Card Virus i just got it yesterday

7. I used to have heaps of them but i sold them all for 200$. I still enjoy sending people into the shadow realm though.

8. my favorite card has to be L, i always enjoyed handing it to people

9. I used to play them, Never understood them but that never stopped me xD
    My favourite card was Final Countdown..

10. I have the holographic skeleton horseman guy card. Idk the name.

11. fell in love with yu-gi-oh as a kid, still have all my cards... but after the show stopped being about Yugi I lost interest... and nowadays I cant even figure out whats going on with the cards anymore. the rules are completely different and there are new colors and ugh... I cant get back into it. More so because I discovered Magic the Gathering as an adult and that Magic is better in literally every possible way. Its also funny when you realize every card game is just a spin off of Magic.

12. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Kinkybobo there are two rule formats advanced which involved the XYZ, the pendulum, and the syncro monsters mostly and traditional which is the older version of the rule which you probably remember. i can play the advanced format but i prefer the traditional

13. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@thegoldsmith @Kinkybobo there are two rule formats advanced which involved the XYZ, the pendulum, and the syncro monsters mostly and traditional which is the older version of the rule which you probably remember. i can play the advanced format but i prefer the traditional

14. @argonFiles

you say that but did i look up a video to prove my point also you could be called a Simpsons nerd for knowing that there was a video in the first place

15. @thegoldsmith you say that but did i look up a video to prove my point also you could be called a Simpsons nerd for knowing that there was a video in the first place

i think you're making up a meaning where there isn't one..

16. have you played duel generations? i'll duel you on there :D

17. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@PenguinMytyMJ No if i play online i play on the duelling network and i still need to get round to uploading my current deck to that i haven't heard of Duel generations though sounds interesting. but i'd be happy to duel you on the Duelling Network my username is the thegoldsmith there as well

18. @PenguinMytyMJ i just got Duel Generations and would be happy to duel with you once i get some cards better suited to my strategies.

or Sign Up to reply!