Staff Appreciation Challenge

1. 7 years ago

Some of us donate and most vote for the server but what do we do for the staff? Staff keep spawn, server play and chat clean besides answering endless questions and all kinds of other things we don’t see. Staff always say thank you for voting and accepting the rules but they take a lot of crap. Shouldn't we start saying "thank you" to them when they do their job? Most of us play here because of the environment they make.

I challenge everyone who reads this to say "thank you" to the staff, publicly in chat when you see a cheater is banned, a chat violator is kicked or anything else that you see they do for us.

2. I will do this the next time it happens.

3. that's not a challenge, thats asking us to thank people

still thank them though ok

4. not really a challenge more of a expressive way of telling us to have manners to the staff and appreciate them. which i try to do anyway.

5. Can I caw instead as a thank you?

6. @TheDunmerRaven Can I caw instead as a thank you?

"Thank you! Caw." Should suffice

7. I speak for all staff when i say that this touches us. We work hard for CraftyMynes because we love CraftyMynes. We know when we apply or staff that we'll have to deal with a lot o things, and we accepted that burden. Having the best staff doesn't make a server great. CraftyMynes is the best server because of our community, not just our staff.

I don't expect a "thank you" for doing my job, that's jut the way i was raised, but it still warms my heart when i see a post like this. So thank you for caring enough to make threads like this, thank you for taking the time to say "thank you", and thank you for being part of the server i have the blessing to be a part of!

8. Thank you so much staff I love you all!

9. Thanks to Crafty that made possible for all of us to meet. A way to appreciate and thank him is voting! Remember guys to vote!1 and vote 2! XD

we luv u all =D <3

10. Where's the third link?

11. there is no more 3rd link, if u want a 3rd one vote for legacy 1.8.9 XD

12. Seriously though, I've said this before and I'll say it again: I never expected to get as attached to this server as I am, and it's all because of you awesome lovelies. So thank you. :3

13. Thank you so much for what you do guys. I know you all have work, school, family, kids or real life problems. Yet you manage to get on the server and monitor all of us hooligans. Without you guys being the "chat police" This server would not be the same. You all do a great job keep up the amazing work.

Also with summer approaching and the kids are gonna be running wild. We as a community could always support the staff by being patient with them and answering basic questions so they can focus on bigger issues is a great way to assist them.

@Zabolca I was totally gonna make a post similar to this but you beat me to it.

14. How do we vote for legacy?

15. go on legacy and vote xp

16. Edited 7 years ago by Captain_Mitchell

Oh will we get xp on the 1.9.server?

17. This makes me so happy!

18. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

i love u

19. Thank you guys for everything you do... and for what you deal with on a daily basis. Dealing with people online is always hard but this server seems to have the staff, experience, and support to make it happen. Love this server not only because its fun but because i feel my children can play on here and enjoy it like everyone else.

Keep up the hard work and enjoy minecraft!

20. I've only just become staff so I have mainly been on here as an ordinary player. It's been great fun. Thanks to all the staff for keeping it safe for us all.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!