1. 7 years ago

Starting tomorrow I begin processing at Denver MEPS and after that I ship out to boot camp! Thanks for the good times CraftyMyners and remember:

• Never accept TPA requests from people you don't know
    • Never let any orca's, gnomes, warriiors, or tsus into your base
    • Try to be productive in the community

-DONATE DONATE DONATE
    -Be a good person, both online and off. :)

Love you all, keep things great. A final huge thanks to all the staff, you guys are awesome!

2. Will do noob :)

3. Good Luck Super Soviet Man

4. @sovietsuperman Starting tomorrow I begin processing at Denver MEPS and after that I ship out to boot camp! Thanks for the good times CraftyMyners and remember:

• Never accept TPA requests from people you don't know
    • Never let any orca's, gnomes, warriiors, or tsus into your base
    • Try to be productive in the community

-DONATE DONATE DONATE
    -Be a good person, both online and off. :)

Love you all, keep things great. A final huge thanks to all the staff, you guys are awesome!

Hope ya make it through wherever the government sends ya. Dont forget to come visit! My coords are 52787,19,-18423

5. tsu

7 Jun 2016 Suspended

You're so fake on here lol

6. He finna do it.

7. Wow goodbye.... Though i never really got to play with you, you seem nice enough! I wish you the best! Maybe you can drop some forum updates from time to time!

8. You seem like a most respectable man. I wish you great luck. Do stay safe, fellow inhabitant of CraftyMynes.

9. Hopefully you will be able to check in from time to time. Will miss the colour you have brought to the server.

10. Good luck with the training!

11. I did my boot in San Diego MCRD. Hotel Company, Platoon 1085 in 1993. You'll do great, make us proud, Semper Fi devil-dog.

12. :(

or Sign Up to reply!