1. 7 years ago

I was banned for the name Dankbaggie. The mods cited the rules that "If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do." By the definition of inappropriate, I'm assuming they refer to the sensitive subjects listed in the rules as well "sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc." ? Yet a name like "neonjews", which clearly is under the religious category, is allowed?

So how is one that is literally religious allowed but by definition "disagreeably damp small bag" is not? I do not wish to see neonjews banned for his name, but I do wish the mods would apply their rules fairly. If the names listed here were truly derogatory than I would understand but banning the word "Dank" is as to ban the word "tree" because it "might" refer to drugs as well.

2. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  3. When Neonjews first came onto the server, it was borderline. We have told him that if his names brings up too much controversy in chat or if anyone complains about it, he'll just have to change it.
    He agreed to those terms.

Your name was a direct reference to drugs.

4. My name is a reference to a damp bag.

5. A "dang baggie" is another name for a blunt.

6. Yes, damp bag.

Most definitely a damp bag.

7. And a tree and grass can refer to pot. But thats not what my name refers too.

8. Back in my stoner days a "dank baggie" was a bag of some of that good smoke. It's an obvious drug reference man and pretty much anyone who sees the name is going to automatically link it to Marijuana. They already explained to you neonjews. Why keep this argument up?

9. Original point addressed thread will be locked.

or Sign Up to reply!