1. 7 years ago

I am planning on putting this somewhere on CM. Tell me if you think anything needs adjusting.. <3
    -image-

2. Needs more sharks
    XD it looks good! Good luck building it

3. @Dannysharks Needs more sharks

-image-
    How bout now?

4. you got the tail wrong xD its up to down, not left to right

5. -_-

6. (Resident shark expert here) xD

7. lmao

8. i thought that whales were vertical tail movement and sharks were horizontal?

9. Sharks tails are vertical, as are all fish, whales ones are horizontal, as with all under water mammels in a fish shape

10. @Dannysharks Sharks tails are vertical, as are all fish, whales ones are horizontal, as with all under water mammels in a fish shape

whale swiiming shown in this video shows vertical for whales

this video shows shark tails going horozontal. i think your memory may be a bit off

11. @ardoasms

whale swiiming shown in this video shows vertical for whales

this video shows shark tails going horozontal. i think your memory may be a bit off

Vertical is straight up, horizontal is sideways. I think Danny is right on this one

12. -image-

13. @Blackened_Dawn Vertical is straight up, horizontal is sideways. I think Danny is right on this one

or we are thinking 2 different things... im assume hes talking the movement pattern when he may be talking the direction of the fin

14. @ardoasms or we are thinking 2 different things... im assume hes talking the movement pattern when he may be talking the direction of the fin

He was talking about the tail :P

15. @Dannysharks you got the tail wrong xD its up to down, not left to right

16. @Blackened_Dawn

you win :P

17. Omg stahp!

18. I made it in like 5 mins... :P

19. Idiots, idiots everywhere
    Jk XP

20. Edited 7 years ago by Mabzino

@ardoasms vertical tail movement and sharks were horizontal

@Blackened_Dawn He was talking about the tail :P

he was right dawn