1. 7 years ago

everyone haz been talking about the end grinder were is it

2. there isn't one, stop looking

3. It's gone

4. Said end grinder has been destroyed repeatedly and as far as I know is no longer in use, you should venture into the end islands and make your own.

5. i fixed it yesterday only to log on today still in there and the place is trashed again, i put so much effort into building it, why would people do this? :( i'll just have to stick to my other farms i have tonnes of ender pearls, so unfortunate :(

if you're on at the same time as me i'll take you there but it'll be trashed a few hours after i show you and that's if i don't bother fixing it

6. There are plenty of others out there, You just need to find them, And if it keeps getting griefed don't rebuild it. That'll not help at all, JUst make a new one and regulate access.

7. The only way to make an end grinder last longer than a few days, even a week, is to put it someplace WAY out of the way, way past the end islands, and tell NO ONE you made it. Not even a close friend, as they may have "friends" they think they can trust with it.

or Sign Up to reply!