Post a Reply

CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@2Chill how many hours a week do you work on server related things example , server itself , panel ?

I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

3. @CraftyMyner I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

can you outline some of the issues you are fixing?

4. @CraftyMyner I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

Idk if the "done school" part is actual, cuz u still need to work on ur grammar

5. @CraftyMyner Server Upgrade Finished!

Thanks to everyone that has donated to the server! With your help we were able to upgrade to a brand new i7 7700k @ 5.0ghz with 64gb of ram as well as 2 super fast NVMe SSD's!

Don't forget to vote? – MCSL, Minecraft-MP, TopG and MinecraftServers.

250k unique players, 93.7k Votes, 146gb of map data, 8.6TB of network data, days since Crafty deleted the server: More than 1 :D!

Don't forget to vote?