1. 7 years ago

I have had a few suggestions from players to make the store easier to understand and remove the stuff we don't have (vote to tpa) and add the stuff we do have (like the heads and server bill particles)

Check out the store: http://store.craftymynes.com/category/597454

2. Edited 7 years ago by Eberk91

You have shulker as a pet twice :)

Also the "buy crafty a pizza" I know is a pure donation out of the kindness of our hearts. However I was wondering if in exchange. We could get a small something in game like craftycoins or a cake renamed pizza.

3. @Eberk91 You have shulker as a pet twice :)

Also the "buy crafty a pizza" I know is a pure donation out of the kindness of our hearts. However I was wondering if in exchange. We could get a small something in game like craftycoins or a cake renamed pizza.

Woops, fixed. As far as CraftyCoins go, I am not able to give in game currency for real money. I might be able to give a special hat or item that doesn't break gameplay.

4. yea i'm sure there is a bigger picture I don't see it was just an idea. Also Vip+ arena, parkour and elytra course coming soon? That is very exciting

5. I like the "Crafty Pizza" name on a cake thing, it would be funny lol

6. This is all too exciting. Too bad wont be around much to see it all.

7. Buy Crafty A Pizza

"Crafty works so hard on the server that he often finds himself without food, donate to the cause, buy crafty a pizza :D - Lets be honest here though only Nysic uses this one."

Hooooly shit my sides are done, lmao.

8. Haha pizzas ftw

9. Access to the VIP+ Only Lounge
    VIP+ Hats
    VIP+ PVP Arena
    VIP+ Parkour
    VIP+ Elytra Area

Are these new? I don't remember any VIP+ elytra arena when I was VIP+

10. It's very near completion and will be released as soon as we add a couple of things.

11. Is this for all VIP up or just VIP+?

12. the aforementioned is for vip+

13. What's going inthe new VIP+ Lounge?

14. Edited 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

@_Confederacy_

@bSan420 Access to the VIP+ Only Lounge
    VIP+ Hats
    VIP+ PVP Arena
    VIP+ Parkour
    VIP+ Elytra Area

Are these new? I don't remember any VIP+ elytra arena when I was VIP+

Among the scenery

15. I cant wait...not

16. @Captain_Mitchell I cant wait...not

Buzz kill ftw lol

17. Whats that mean?

18. @Captain_Mitchell Whats that mean?

Lol i meant everyone is excited for it then you were like "nope". It was just a joke no offense meant :D

19. Im not excited because im on vacation and I dont play on the server much anymore.

20. @Captain_Mitchell Im not excited because im on vacation and I dont play on the server much anymore.

True i guess that wouldnt make you to excited, but maybe when you get back you'll be excited to play the new VIP+ features!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!