An question for the players of craftymynes

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys, do you think that if you cheated on another server or if you were to break one of craftymynes rules on singleplayer or anywhere off the server, that you should be banned on craftymynes for that? Do you think its fair to be banned for doing something against the rules on a different server or even on singelplayer. please tell me what you think aboutit.

2. Just dont break the rules here and you will be fine

3. well i didnt break the rules HERE (meaning on the server) and im not fine so idk wot ur talking about

4. Well I dont know what happennd to you so ask whoever band you

5. to a point, yes.
    Server owners collaberate and share information, and ours especially pays attention to that stuff. If you were banned in our 1.8 server, your banned here. If you were banned for hacking in a sever of one of our friends, we ban you here. Use our name to advertise on other servers, we ban you here. Banned for racial or extensive spam chat violations on our friends servers, we will ban you here, and vice-versa

Single player, we dont really care about, unless you do something stupid and tell us you have a hacked client but promise to never use it on our server.

6. Imo once a cheater, always a cheater. Even if you were to have xray, but ONLY use it in single player, You'd use it eventually online. The temptation of having it there would lead you to use it. I don't really agree with being banned for something you did in single player, but I do believe that if you had it on your computer, you'd most likely use it eventually.

7. What u can do is... Send your regards!

8. Hacking is honestly boring. I like challenges and I don't want to achieve things easily. Plus, on this server, you don't even need to X-RAY for resources. You don't even need to mine at all. You can just farm and then you'll get diamonds and stuff. As for fly hacks, there are Elytras and you have access to Singleplayer. Too answer this thread, it really depends on the server. The server could be toxic and you don't wanna visit it anymore, resulting in you hacking. However, for servers that I like and I hacked, I'd come to regret it because I don't wanna miss out on such a great erver.

9. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

I mean in my opinion why would you download hacks. Whenever I see someone hack i always feel sad. Once on another server a guy came on and started flying around, i jailed him then banned him. I was later informed that the guy was the owner of a semi-large(20 people~) faction server. Whatever credibilty he had was gone in my opinion because he used hacks.
    Using hacks will leave you with regret, once you've used hacks on a server you'll find it hard to turn them off.

I don't think you should be banned for doing something on singleplayer. But that being said, you have absolutly no reason to talk about using hacks at all. It's just common sense. I hope you have already destroyed any trace of said hacks or will do so soon. Beware now that you have used hacks once you're on the list. If you screw up and use them again a ban will come.
    So I welcome you back with open arms and hope you have changed for the best :D

10. You probably deserved it. Just saying.

11. And Dawn said you'll be unbanned in 3 days

or Sign Up to reply!