Raven Publishing Company.

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheDunmerRaven

GREETING ESTEEMED FRIENDS AND.., Well.. I don't know, randomers? I'll get to the point :P

As many of you may know or may have guessed from my long nights sitting in the trading post and staring into nothingness, I have been writing a series of books on the server, Raven themed of course.

And here is the raven hard at work :P
    -image-

So this post is to let you all know of this, and to inform you of any future developments in my writing.
    I would like to give a special thanks to those who read my earlier books and gave me some encouragement.

So more books will be oncoming! At the moment we have one completed story arc, but more will come! I will make sure to update this post as more come.

List of Books published by the RPC.
    -TheDunmerRaven:
    Story arc 1:
    The Raven's Way, Volumes 1-5.
    Story arc 2:
    The White Raven
    The Cawrantine, Book 1-3.

-thegoldsmith
    Raven Info Book

More to come.

So seeing as I may as well, I shall give you a description of my books, they are all set in Ebon, a land where birds basically reign supreme. This pretty much various from Ravens, Crows, Tucans and even Penguins (Shudder). Each story arc follows different characters throughout the world, and as more books are written, it will be expanded. At the moment the first story arc deals with a bird civil war, and thus much of it stems from that. The second story arc so far follows the adventures of Poe, to those of you who have the the books, she needs no introduction :P The first book of the first story arc also deals with some of the worlds backstory :P

If anyone is interested in getting their hands on some of these books feel free to contact me in game or over the forums. At the moment I haven't yet decided if I should trade the books for their building materials, so of course we'll see depending on demand.

-image-
    A raven relaxing in a tavern to read after a long days work. ^^

So, Caw Caw all!

2. Make one about a Neon Raven

3. @neonjews Make one about a Neon Raven

I think a physical neon raven would be too much of a suspension of disbelief :P

4. Ah.. was wondering what you were doing sitting in the TP..
    I would like one or two... tell me the price!

5. @TheSpiderman2013 Ah.. was wondering what you were doing sitting in the TP..
    I would like one or two... tell me the price!

I'd happily give you the first two books of "The Raven's Way" for free as a sort of tester, as for a further price, I don't think I'd ever do anything other than the raw materials for making the books themselves, some leather maybe :P

Caw!

6. I have around 8 stacks of leather... if you are interested...

7. @TheSpiderman2013 I have around 8 stacks of leather... if you are interested...

Ohhhh, I'll message you in game next time I see you :P I might buy some from you.

Caw!

8. Shite. This inspired me to write series book too about Blackfish the brave warrior

9. @Blackfish Shite. This inspired me to write series book too about Blackfish the brave warrior

Good to see these books can inspire :P If you want to read them just hit me up in game.

The RPC wishes you well!.
    Caw.

10. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

illl borrow the book for 1 iron per 5 minuts
    instead of maning a buy system you shuld make a hire system

11. I'll buy each book for 5-10 diamond blocks

12. ill borrow each book for 10 mins at 1 diamond per

13. @TheForgotten20 illl borrow the book for 1 iron per 5 minuts
    instead of maning a buy system you shuld make a hire system

I could do a hire system of course, but I'd rather gave the copies of the books out and whatnot, you can always return them if you wish, or destroy them.
    Caw.

14. @Qfu I'll buy each book for 5-10 diamond blocks

Ohhh, Shiny xD

15. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

guys you know how im always begging for stuff becuz im too lazy to go mining? well it turns out i go to the academically best school in australia, James Ruse, and i thought ill write a few stories too! i feel guilty for copying ravens idea but i think its great and like a form of trade. plz contact me if you want volumes, my first volume is only 10 pages long so ill be cheap( btw its a hire system) and im writing my second volume.

to acknowledge that this was ravens idea and im simply riding off his idea raven just to let you know ill be handing 33% of my loot too you. i hope the community accepts this idea"steal" and not have too much h8 on me.

if you dont want me to do this just tell me and ill stop.

i charge 1 book n quill per read and if you enjoy tips pls! ( so its worth my efforts)

16. Wouldnt your own post be better for this, instead of using ravens

17. Updated the post with a slight description of the books, not to much, but enough so that one isn't confused as hell before reading.

18. I've been lucky enough to been able to read these books and trust me guys you wont be disappointed! Each book is 50 pages of great bird puns and well made characters! It's difficult to predict what's gonna happen next which keeps you on your toes :D

19. @CovertRaw I've been lucky enough to been able to read these books and trust me guys you wont be disappointed! Each book is 50 pages of great bird puns and well made characters! It's difficult to predict what's gonna happen next which keeps you on your toes :D

Thank you! :o

20. i will read it tomorrow T_T

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!