1. 7 years ago

Anyone here play pokemon GO? I want to see what pokemon people from here have caught so far. Tips would be great too! :) If you have anything you would like to say post here. I am kinda a nub to the game too because I got it today so maybe expirienced players can tell me somethings about it.
    [ And if you're playing the game, ALWAYS remember to be aware of your surroundings.]
    -image-

2. I have a feeling this forum will turn to pokemynes...

3. I do not play.

4. @Captain_Mitchell I do not play.

:( oh well

5. POKEMON, GLOBAL OFFENSIVE!

6. Somethint I found out today is that all pokemon should be caught. Its great for grinding XP gives you stardust and you can evolve thos epokemon later for more XP. Pardon the spelling.

7. 4 year universities have tons of pokestops, so if you live by one you should go in and walk around if you run out of pokeballs. Tons if college kids play, so there is always a few pokestops with lure modules on them. If you go to a college to visit that would be the best place to use a lucky egg, since you can catch tons of pokemon and get double xp for catching + using pokestops. At the top of the Pokémon's cp there is a rainbow shaped bar, that tells you how much higher the Pokémon's cp will change if you evolve it. (To see this click on the pokeball on the screen, click pokemon, then click the Pokémon to view its bar ) The closer it is to being full to the right the better, it makes a huge difference.

8. -image-

This is my best Pokémon so far, I didn't realize what i told you until much later

9. @iclutchHD is a maater at PokemonGo like what the fuck?

10. I cant get the app on my phone :/

11. @TheBosmerFalcon @iclutchHD is a maater at PokemonGo like what the fuck?

Nah still learning a ton of things actually.

Anyways if you guys don't believe me of colleges being the best place to play here is a picture of the map of my school. This is only a small part of the school, there is much of my school that wasn't shown. Every minute you walk you run into at least one pokestop. If you ride a bike around or something you can hit everything super fast.

-image-

12. Goddamn you were not joking, I'll have to head down to Algonquin College and see whats there.

13. @Captain_Mitchell I cant get the app on my phone :/

@Captain_Mitchell there is a way to get it on iphones
    And such other than android, you have to make a new Istore account and change the region to the states or somewhere its available. Not hard lots of tutorials online.

14. dayuumm XD nice!

15. I have Android but my phone isnt compatible.

16. @Captain_Mitchell I have Android but my phone isnt compatible.

RIP Eternally, Pokemon irl dreams fudged for lyfe.

17. Idc. Game looks stupid in my opinion.

18. @Captain_Mitchell Idc. Game looks stupid in my opinion.

It's time consuming, and actually entertaining ina dumb way. It was a way for Nintendo to increase how much people socialize, change the stigma about gaming. Just the other day I met two grown men arguing over what team was the best xD. Instinct or Power.

19. Only thing I dont like about it is: the lanscaping aspect

20. -image-
    Lol i mean no offense to anyone just found this hilarious.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!