1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

someone teach me how to play this!? no idea how... no pokemon seem to be near me, ever!

3. @Naidae someone teach me how to play this!? no idea how... no pokemon seem to be near me, ever!

Keep searching... or maybe uninstall your game and then install it again

4. @Naidae someone teach me how to play this!? no idea how... no pokemon seem to be near me, ever!

If there's no pokemon by you just use an incense to lure them to where you are. Click the pokeball then go to items

5. im such a noob lol

6. Just read up a few things on a guide. The best thing to do is to stock up a ton of pokemon and not evolve them. After you get enough pokemon to evolve for like 20 minutes you use a lucky egg and just start evolving your pokemon.

7. i live at a pokestop, may get this game

8. @ardoasms i live at a pokestop, may get this game

Nice. Haha.

9. I live rihgt next to a gym :D

10. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

If some bum shows up at my house looking for some Pokemon...

It won't go very well for them, and they will leave without their prized Pokemon.

11. What dues CP mean?

12. Edited 7 years ago by _Ami_13_

Just got it lmao not many pokemon live near me tho :'(

Well rip the AR doesn't work for me and the available pokemon round my estate aren't great

13. @ViciousKangaroo What dues CP mean?

CP = combat power

14. -image-

15. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

@MagnaOpera -image-

Creating a huge increase in Trespassing and loitering is all this app does in my opinion, which is shown in your sheet.

I feel sorry for the people who manage the parks/cemetery/churches that have been made into "pokestops"

I'm glad I live in the rural wooded areas of the south, so I (hopefully) don't have to deal with them.

16. @_Confederacy_ I'm glad I live in the rural wooded areas of the south, so I (hopefully) don't have to deal with them.

Gonna come hunting for pokemon near you now haha
    (idek where you live but still muhaha)

17. @jamlbon Gonna come hunting for pokemon near you now haha
    (idek where you live but still muhaha)

:P

18. You're lucky -.- I live right across the street from a park. It used to be empty all the time and then POOF, a whole horde of people :P It's sad to watch.

19. Aww rip Chips haha

20. @jamlbon In order for AR to work your phone needs to have a gyroscope sensor in it, @_Confederacy_ and the app has actually brought many ppl together, tho there may be some that don't abide common sense and some that look to exploit it in certain ways for the most part its been good from what ive seen

21. @GibsonAxe @jamlbon In order for AR to work your phone needs to have a gyroscope sensor in it, @_Confederacy_ and the app has actually brought many ppl together, tho there may be some that don't abide common sense and some that look to exploit it in certain ways for the most part its been good from what ive seen

I found out but idk if mine does haha

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!