1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I do not play no cellular wifi :(

3. Haha i was walking beside a highway in the grass and mud chasing an ekans with my dog. XD only got it today its really fun but now im so tired from walking across most of the town .-. Best find thus far was a growlithe :3 I lub em.

4. my best pokemon [SO FAR] is a 144CP Ponyta <3

5. -image-

6. @Nysic -image-

Pfft show-off.

My best is a CP 24 Rattata XD got rid of the game until it's officially released cos it ain't really working.

7. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  8. :/

9. I managed to score a pikachu, so yall lose.
    -image-
    Also I'm surprised to not see @MasaruCyri on here yet. Masa loves Pokémon

10. My friend told me about someone legit jumping out of a car to catch a 3000CP Pokemon at the lake in my county....

Of course he is obsessed with the game and so were the other 100+ people at the lake last night...

11. Oh well at least they're getting out of the house. The should hide the REALLY valuable Pokemon down high speed rail tunnels, on naval bases and on airport runways. Then we will see who really wants to be Pokemaster.

12. lol, the same people who are willing to go to jail, shot, or maybe even killed

13. furthest i went today was running through some nettles bc eevee haha
    beat my friend there tho at least >.<

14. I see riots starting is this gets out of hand. Yellow team red team and blue team clashing over some important monument...

15. i always think back to when i was playing the Ingres BETA and portals (now poke stops and gyms) were really being made. I'm like "Why didn't i try and make a portal here? i coulda had a gym at work T.T"

16. I've tried playing the game, but I live in the middle of the woods 12 miles outside town, so there's no Pokemon anywhere near here. :(

17. how the fuck do i take a screenshot on my andriod?!

18. depends on the phone

19. On my phone you can swipe the screen from far right edge to left with the side of your hand OR you can hold the power button and home button at the same time and wait for the edges of the screen to light up and fade. (Then your screenshot is in the gallery)

20. Watch it, mmk?

It's hysterical.

21. Missing a Jolteon to complete my eeveelutions

-image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!